Member Services officially closed.

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

Member Services officially closed.

Postby Curulan » October 13th, 2010, 5:51 pm

This is a decision that has been long in coming, perhaps overdue.

The simple fact in the matter is that Titan, as well as Dragon Court in general, has not seen the amount of activity and participation that it once enjoyed. Many of our members and staff have moved on to other ventures.

We no longer have the ability to operate the services to our members (Clan Armory, Rankfund, etc) for which we once held ourselves in esteem. As such, we will be closing them down effective immediately.

We'll keep the forums archived here, as perhaps someday we may be able to offer them again, though it seems unlikely. Additionally, we will be closing the Member Access thread and making the previously members-only forums accessible to all visitors to the forum.

It was a great run. Titan and DC have existed for more than ten years, which is a very long time in the world of web games, especially considering the game was based on technology from the mid-90s. Also, consider for a great portion of that time, Titan enjoyed the #1 ranked spot of clans in the game.

In our own minds, Titan will always be on top, whatever the numbers say.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Re: Member Services officially closed.

Postby Da_PAB » October 28th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Long live clan Titan, and a big thanks to curu and everyone else, though I forget your names I remember your generousity.
DAPAB
Titans forever!
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby zipcat » December 13th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Even if the game (and the forums) are dying, I'll never forget them and will always be grateful for my time involved in them.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby mikey taylor » December 21st, 2010, 1:06 am

Sad day.
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum