Join Titans

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

Join Titans

Postby katzarai » August 17th, 2008, 10:59 am

Hei, played DC on and off for almost a decade and never once had a clan. I'm kinda tired of being alone out there and looked over a number of clans before coming here. This clan looks like it might be fun and never quite seems to die like lots of the others appear to have. If you are at all interested in having any of my 20 characters please let me know and I'll drop into the castle to apply.

Respects,

Kat
katzarai

Postby LightSol » August 17th, 2008, 8:02 pm

Well, im glad you chose us mate ^^ i just got to the forums just recently and its a great place to be mate ;)
LightSol
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » August 17th, 2008, 8:37 pm

Everyone is welcome in Titan as long as you don't cheat, don't harass others, play fairly, and are willing to help out less-fortunate players. :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby boywonder » August 18th, 2008, 12:42 am

Plus if you like RPing (roleplaying) or having a large group of people that you can talk to and enjoy your experiences with - BOOM! Join Titan.

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Ominous » August 18th, 2008, 7:35 am

You also get free booze and explosions.

:goblet: :omin:
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Responses

Postby katzarai » August 18th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I am further encouraged by the enthusiasm of the responses and someone would have to tell me how to cheat first - wrong end of the tech, I build not code. I also play DC2 and my clan is always known for its generosity even to the free members. We are the Refuge, a break away faction of Forgotten Realms who disliked the draconian rule.

I shall bring my characters to the castle - you will recognise them because they all have _Zarai as part of their name. Unfortunately, my last break was too long and I had to start from scratch again so none of them are very high.

Thank you,

Kat Zarai

BTW I am using the faq, its a good resource.
katzarai

Postby Cheshire » August 19th, 2008, 10:33 am

Welcome to Titan :)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby boywonder » August 20th, 2008, 12:53 am

hey kat, why don't you make a new post in the tavern just saying hello. you'll probably meet a few more of your fellow titans that you probably wouldn't on this part of the forums

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Characters

Postby katzarai » August 20th, 2008, 6:09 pm

On reflection, I thought a list might be in order so here it is and yes, I do indeed play all of these characters unless I am particularly ill, in which case I might play only some or none at all. Not all of them have been to the castle yet as some have only just reached level 8 and I am carefully starting the forest to gain the funds.

1 Hero = [Kat_Zarai] J

2 Hero = [Shadow_Zarai] J

3 Hero = [Silver_Zarai] J

4 Hero = [Galen_Zarai] J

5 Hero = [Ryshere_Zarai] J

6 Hero = [Zylan_Zarai] J

7 Hero = [Kaien_Zarai] J

8 Hero = [Abriel_Zarai] J

9 Hero = [Tyriel_Zarai] J

10 Hero = [Gadreel_Zarai] ?

11 Hero = [Unwyn_Zarai] NOT JOINED YET

12 Hero = [Anubis_Zarai]

13 Hero = [Set_Zarai]

14 Hero = [Nuut_Zarai]

15 Hero = [Sutekh_Zarai]

16 Hero = [Ahket_Zarai]

17 Hero = [Kasday_Zarai]

18 Hero = [Neqael_Zarai]

19 Hero = [Asbel_Zarai] J

20 Hero = [Ishtar_Zarai]
katzarai

Postby LightSol » August 21st, 2008, 7:01 am

WOW , thats a lot of characters mate, how do you have time for them all?
LightSol
Clan Member

Postby Ominous » August 21st, 2008, 7:22 am

DAAAAAAAAAAYUMN.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Curulan » August 21st, 2008, 9:54 pm

I used to quest about six characters regularly, myself.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Time

Postby katzarai » August 22nd, 2008, 2:30 am

I am, unfortunately, permanently on the sick list. As in so sick that no one in their right minds would ever employ me. I have so much physically wrong with me that a person with other disabilities is more useful and less likely to require time off. Not that I want sympathy or pity or anything else. Its how things are is all and I live with it, the end.

It does mean that I have nothing but time to fill and often at the oddest hours of the day. I might be awake all night or for 3 days in a row: I have to do something to fill in this time. Just don't ask me how I am - the temptation to tell you might be too great.

Not a rant!!!
katzarai

Postby Curulan » August 22nd, 2008, 2:25 pm

Wow, that sucks.

Please don't take offense to this, but I have always wondered how people in your situation are provided for. If you can't be gainfully employed, what is the source of your income (if any)?

In a society where monetary gain is a driving force of our economy, I really do wonder how people who can't/won't get hired (as opposed to simply "unemployed" by choice/laziness) are able to purchase both essential and nonessential goods and services.

Again, no offense is intended. I'm genuinely curious, as it is something I have never had to deal with. Feel free to respond privately if you would rather not discuss this publicly.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Re: Join Titans

Postby katzarai » August 24th, 2008, 5:52 am

I am lucky in that I am an australian, so I get a pension. To get it though I had to crawl through a lot of hoops with statements from a lot of doctors. Even still, I would be living in a 3 room flat if it wasn't for the fact that I am being supported. My parents loaned us the money for a house and I have an arrangement with Az regarding who pays what (and he cops most of it being employed). I play DC at night on his laptop even - I'm using it now. I have to do the shopping though - he hates supermarkets. So do I but we all have to make sacrifices.
Zarai Ryshere, Mehkkti Zarai Sept.
katzarai

Next

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum