Any runescape players?

Play a game other than DC? Talk about it here.

Postby Danthres » June 30th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Ok the max levels for runescape is 126 its 124 on classic .

My main character on rs is masterslaye2
91 combat
71 att
78 str
71 def
75 hp
83 fishing :P

also my pure's name is x danthres x
40 att
68 str
1 def
58 hp
Danthres

Postby thepunisher » July 1st, 2007, 9:16 am

i dont wanna sound noobish but i got hacked like 2 weeks ago and i lost millions, thousands of runes, thousands of arrows, and two full sets of rune. anything that u can give would be kindly appreciated. i can repay u in dc also.
thepunisher

Postby Da_PAB » August 9th, 2007, 2:23 pm

all right so i started playing runescape again after like 3 years or ever since the original became classic and my chars are all newbs
again so i made a new char his name is Da Pab so add me hes a pure which i found out pures were realy weak in this game not classic wich pures would own. my stats
40a 1d 45str (working on it) 39 hp 40 fishing and 40 cooking so far all my other stats are 1 or very low but i have no magic/range/prayer. any donations would be nice oh yeah i started again because dc was down for so long i got bored and decided to play rs again
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

runescape

Postby quint6778 » September 18th, 2007, 4:05 pm

People still play this game? Thats hilarious. I think i messed with Runescape about 4 years ago. My friends son mentioned it a few months ago and when he found out i had a character he made me try and log-on. Sure enough the account still existed and he practically nutted himself at my level (it wasnt that great). So... i change the pword, give him the character to play, and within 2 weeks my 90k golds gone, rune outfit is gone, and the account has been hacked. what a shlt storm.
LVL 26 (Marquis)
Miners Cap: 4a+24d+37s
Koutetsu: 18a+114d-11s
Asaura: 6a+31d+71s
Silver Gladius: 111a+27s (blind)
Crystal Gauntlet: 85a+41d+79s
quint6778
Clan Member

Postby zipcat » January 5th, 2008, 2:25 pm

Hacks happen. That's why every game advises you not to give out your password.

It's been a long time since I've played; I used to have a level seventy or so miner and fighter. But I'd never pay for a game, so after I trained up and got my rune armor, there wasn't more left for me to do.

Recently though I've gotten bored and me and a friend began playing again. So if anyone would like to add me, feel free.

zip and zipcat were taken, so my name is: zip of Titan
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Methantilus » January 29th, 2008, 11:12 am

Watching how the date changes on each post here is funny, this has gotten 3 pages over the course of the past two years, with the last few posts happening months apart.

Guess I might as well join the list, if anyone is keeping track, I do still get on RS every once in a while just to pass some time.

Methantilus is the name (go figure :) ) send me a message if you ever see me on.
---------------
DC Toon:
Methantilus (sig updated 02/05/08)
Level:20 Rank:Count
Fighter:8 Mage:10 Trader:6 Sage:16

Head: [=-4a+10d-12s] Miner's Cap
Body: [=+20a+94d+40s] Koutetsu
Feet: [=+7a+7d+13s] War Boots
Right: [=+75a+21s] Titan Sword
Left: [=+75a+21s] Titan Sword
Methantilus
Clan Member

Postby tron1o7 » March 19th, 2008, 6:25 pm

mine tron1o7, but my bounty acc is tr0n1o7.
ill be on tron alot more over the summer cause he used to be a member but now he is a non memb cause my grades are to low and my parents wont let me renw the memb. and i cant add any body on my main cause i have over 100 people added which is more than the nonmemb limit :P
tron1o7

Re: Any runescape players?

Postby Da_PAB » June 21st, 2009, 9:54 pm

chars name is da pab, since this pvp came out ive been doing the 25k trick and made over 3mill already, just ask a buddy who is about your level to do it with there are risk involve, like geting bad loot which is just like wastin 25k or getting attack by some one after you get a kill, lots of risk but not to bad, i mean, in pvp you risk to get more :) if anyone needs help just add me im usualy on for a few hours a day, just been working on slayer and pvping. slayer is an awsome way to train your combat sats the monsters are pretty weak and if youve done the smoking kills quest you can earn points after a slayertask which can be used to buy runes or slayer xp, broadbolts etc...
not bragging but here are my stats if anyone cares :)
73attack
45defence(was a rune pure)
91strength (working on 99)
83hit points
78range(after 99strength ill train)
60magic
66cooking
65woodcutting
83fletching
81fishing
55crafting
51smithing