World of Warcraft: Anyone interested?

Play a game other than DC? Talk about it here.

World of Warcraft: Anyone interested?

Postby Curulan » October 5th, 2011, 1:09 pm

I've been playing WoW off-and-on for a few years now (since just before the release of Burning Crusade) and recently started playing seriously. I know that I've long wanted Titan to stay out of pay-to-play games on the principle that there should be no cost barrier to play games together. However, since I've been playing a lot lately, I'm considering starting a guild for the game on some server. This would by no means be an official branch, just a way for us to play together.

I'd be looking at an RP/PvP server (for the lore, roleplaying, and player-interaction factors), most likely Alliance side (I'm a die-hard Hordie, but the race selection on Alliance seems to work better for Titan).

Thoughts on this? I'd be starting on a new server, completely from scratch, so it would likely be a while until I could get the funds to charter a guild, also depending on how many people play regularly.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Re: World of Warcraft: Anyone interested?

Postby TBeck » October 5th, 2011, 4:12 pm

I play alot.

My mains right now are Horde on Altar of Storm.

But me and some friends have been leveling some now characters on Aliance on the RP server Cenarian Circle. We are going to be a lvl 80 raiding guild there but will probably do some 80 pvp too.
TBeck
DC Councillor

Re: World of Warcraft: Anyone interested?

Postby TBeck » October 5th, 2011, 6:27 pm

I should add, my realID is tbeck_82 AT hotmail DOT com
TBeck
DC Councillor

Return to Other Games Forum