Custom word art programs

Request a custom signature, show off your own artwork, post your photos, or take a poll on an important issue here.

Custom word art programs

Postby curtis » December 20th, 2006, 1:35 am

I am in need of a custom word art program or website. There used to be a ton of them all over the internet that would take the text you wrote in a box and use the effects that you specified and added those effects. You could come up with some wicked looking names with all those effects and then paste that image over your banner. Juuust wondering if anyone knows of any really good sites like this.

CurtisF
curtis

test

Postby CurtisF » December 20th, 2006, 2:03 am

nvm i found one, type text generator in google.
testing my siggy
CurtisF

Postby Curulan » December 20th, 2006, 11:36 pm

No testing, please. Also:

Signatures and Avatars
For the sake of our members who are still using small screen resolutions, there are restrictions over the size of signatures permitted on this board. Signatures may contain no more than one single image with four or five lines of accompanying text. The dimensions of the image should be no larger than 400 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall. Exceptions to this rule will be examined on a case-by-case basis. Any text more than four or five lines should be placed on a website and linked to, rather than included as a signature.

Avatars larger than 100x100 pixels are not permitted.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Titan Art Gallery & Polling Place