Custom Siggy?

Request a custom signature, show off your own artwork, post your photos, or take a poll on an important issue here.

Custom Siggy?

Postby Scorchas » September 13th, 2006, 1:13 am

Hi:

I would like to request a custom siggy. I have a base pic that I like. Could someone jazz it up a little, and add my name in a celtic type font? If anyone is interested, let me know.

Slainte...

Scorchas.

Is doimhin é poll an amhrais

'Deep is the hole of doubt'
Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Scorchas » September 13th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Hi:

Sorry...i downloaded a few celtic fonts, and i am looking into downloading a good program for doing this myself; anyone got any suggestions? I think i would rather try and do it on my own, regardless of how it looks.

Slainte...

Scorchas.

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby zipcat » September 13th, 2006, 4:39 pm

I don't know about downloading things, but Paint does let you put text on top of images. You could try that, and see if you can load your font into it.

If not, and you'd really like to use your font, I do have photoshop and could help.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Judafu » September 13th, 2006, 10:09 pm

The Gimp 2.0 Is the best image prog I've ever used
Hisashiburi ~
Judafu
Clan Member

Postby Scorchas » September 13th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Hi:

Thanks to both of you. I have actually found a new pic. It is an animated skull. I was thinking of adding that, but i don't know how to. How do you add the siggy?

Slainte...

Scorchas.

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Hallia » September 14th, 2006, 7:09 pm

You go to your profile and there's a spot specifically where you can put in the URL for a siggy

now I'm going to go totally off topic and OCD-----It's not Veni, Vidi, Vichi; it's Veni Vidi Vici, latin not italian. I'm in AP latin so it's a pet peeve lol. Also it's pronounced with a hard c and the v's are pronounced as w's , but I can't fix your speech over internet.

"A woman is like a teabag, you can never tell how strong she is untill you put her in hot water" -Elenor Roosevelt
Hallia

Postby Curulan » September 14th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hallia wrote:Also it's pronounced with a hard c and the v's are pronounced as w's , but I can't fix your speech over internet.

OMG, Hallia. Finally, someone who understands! :p
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Scorchas » September 14th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Hi:

Sorry about the latin! There is nothing wrong with correcting someone. I personally don't speak latin. I have just finished reading a series of books by "Conn Iggulden" called "Emperor"; the books were library books, and I couldn't get the corect spelling as I had already left them back; they were about Julias Caesar! I read a lot of books based on history. Boudica, Hannibal, Alexander and the like.

I have been to my profile, but the only place to enter a URL is for the avatar. I am not very computer friendly! I have my ECDL from back home...but that is just for using the programs and such. When it comes to code, and html...well, I am lacking!

Oh...I wanted to ask you about how to put those little eggs on. I tried adding them...but I must have done something wrong, and they just looked weird. Could you help me out, and maybe copy and paste what you did in here? Pretty please with cherries on top!?

Slainte...

Slan go foill...

Scorchas.

PS: Cheshire sent me website to tells you how to add a siggy.

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Scorchas » September 15th, 2006, 2:48 am

Hi:

The skull looks okay. Nowhere near as good as a proper specially designed one though. If I had the choice, I would prefer one made especially...but what you want, and what you get, are two different things; such is life!

The offer is still open...and Hallia, if you ever get the time with school and all, I would still like one. I know I asked you for one before...but you said you were busy with school and such! I hope I didn't offend you by requesting one here! That was not my intention; anything for a quiet life!

Slainte...

Slan Go Foill...

Scorchas.

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Scorchas » September 15th, 2006, 2:49 am

Hi:

The skull looks okay. Nowhere near as good as a proper specially designed one though. If I had the choice, I would prefer one made especially...but what you want, and what you get, are two different things; such is life!

The offer is still open...and Hallia, if you ever get the time with school and all, I would still like one. I know I asked you for one before...but you said you were busy with school and such! I hope I didn't offend you by requesting one here! That was not my intention; anything for a quiet life!

Slainte...

Slan Go Foill...

Scorchas.

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby BullMinotaur » September 15th, 2006, 4:39 am

Welll I can help you out if you need it. But I need to know which egg you would like. Click on one of her eggs and it will take you to the web site. Then you could go there and get the (Img) part and put it after your sig. in your profile. Just past the (img) one there is should work unless in not the (img) it is one of them just try it out you will see lol. Either way I can help if you like.

BTW I like your sig and all. That is tight. :wink:
Inside Every Man Beats the Heart of a Bull!!!Sig by Madstoller
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Location: Tucumcari New Mexico. Yes New Mexico is in the USA.

Postby Curulan » September 15th, 2006, 8:12 am

I will just say that I've seen that image way too much over the past seven years. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Scorchas » September 15th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Hi:

I think I will just leave the eggy things. They look kinda good...but I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't clutter my siggy up that much. I don't mean that anyone has cluttered their siggy up by adding them--that is their own personal choice! I just think that maybe I am a little too old for them; I am 33 and married! Grey hair--nearly!

Slainte...

Slan Go Foill...

Scorchas.

PS: In case anyone wants to know...Slainte means cheers. Slan Go Foill means goodbye for now; It is Godelic Irish! Vini Vidi Vici means, I came, I saw, I conquered; at least I think that is right! Hopefully i didn't get that wrong also. :lol:

PS: Yes, I know...Mr indecision! He wants something, then he doesn't! Make up your bloody mind already!

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Hallia » September 16th, 2006, 2:27 pm

You totally didn't offend me! I actually said in my sig shop that I couldn't so you should go ask other people. If I get the time you definately will get a hand drawn one. I just learned the trick to celtic knots so it'll be exciting. Since I'm not graduating early you probably will get one now too.

You got the translation of Veni, vidi, vici right too. :)

"A woman is like a teabag, you can never tell how strong she is untill you put her in hot water" -Elenor Roosevelt
Hallia

Return to Titan Art Gallery & Polling Place