Suggestion

Have a gripe? Suggestion? Displeased with something? Then enter into the hall and give the High Council insight.

Suggestion

Postby Montorro » August 19th, 2008, 9:28 pm

I miss a forum where people can post their stories and or poems or their thoughts about life in general.. beliefs aka philosophies.

Since the Titan has only a few online games it is playing, it seems logical to me, that when you wish to contain people in these halls, you must give them space to express themselves in different levels.
And the more inter-action among clan members, the tighter the clan gets or the more friction you get, but both are choices made by every individual.

Anyway, it is only a suggestion, if people got better ideas, feel free to express them in this topic and if you think my idea sucks, then at least come with some good arguments. :)
Montorro

Postby Ominous » August 20th, 2008, 12:31 am

Do it in the Griffon. It's the forum for general stuff, and since we're not SUPER active, it's good to divert traffic there.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby jadewik » August 20th, 2008, 11:34 am

Sadly, we really don't have the traffic volume right now to support a number of forums, but should things pick up here remind me-- I'll pester Curu about setting up a forum. The ones we have right now are little-used, so I think it's best to just broaden the definitions of what fits in 'em for now. I do like your idea though. It is kinda nice to have a forum explicitly for those things.

For now, the art gallery would be a good place for poetry. Poetry is a more expressive form of art, I think.

Many people post stories in "Palace Rantings", so I'd put stories either there or in the Art Gallery.

Philosophy would actually work being posted in the tavern. Maybe we can set up a philosophy section and have you moderate it. I'll talk with Curu about it. =)
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby boywonder » August 21st, 2008, 3:08 am

If I remember right, we used our old RP forum for things like that didn't we? Well, for stories at least. For any OOC life/philosophies we've always talked with each other over the griffon forum. Its easy for everyone to look and post if they feel they agree/disagree. I'd go there for now!

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Return to Suggestions and Issues