Curulan just to let you know...

Have a gripe? Suggestion? Displeased with something? Then enter into the hall and give the High Council insight.

Curulan just to let you know...

Postby Magerone » February 20th, 2008, 12:58 am

I did send my bio so if anything needs to be clarified then let me know. Also I did reply to Ominous's post in the golden griffin since it seemed more like an ooc type of rp to me, which is why I did respond in char but in an ooc type of way....if i really wasn't supposed to post then let me know and my apologies in advance.
Magerone

Postby Curulan » February 20th, 2008, 1:01 am

Yes, I got it. I'll post it up for the RP council to look at and if we have any questions/issues, we'll get in touch :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Peacemark » February 20th, 2008, 4:18 pm

Curulan wrote:Yes, I got it. I'll post it up for the RP council to look at and if we have any questions/issues, we'll get in touch :)

:eek: even for her sig she should pass already :P (oops)

Dragon Court
Clan: Titan
DCnames: Peacemark 1stPeacemark 1st peacemark

Newage3
Name: Peacemark
ID: 32060

Click this link to signup -> NewAge3
Peacemark
Clan Member

Postby Magerone » March 4th, 2008, 11:18 am

*grins* I have to tweak my bio but I have made my introduction to Titan icly and then will reappear at Titan once I am officially given the okay. Then do I have to change my sig every time I want to use a different one or where can I post them for you all to see?
Magerone

Postby Carzal » March 4th, 2008, 10:52 pm

post 'em all, i suppose.
the roleplays in the tavern are never especially serious.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » March 7th, 2008, 11:31 pm

that's why i figured it was okay to post without an "official" char sheet and that would be a good place to start and re-introduce her back into the mix although most the members I knew from here aren't around much or at all now lol :p

come to think of it a sig history wouldn't be a bad idea...the links not all the pics because that's not nice to load someone who might have a slower connection speed although @ndreas of Torm Guardians made me the nicest one - one that changes just like my char lol...actually Slapass had one of those kind of sigs so i borrowed that idea from him...and Lazarid (Ham Bone etc) made me a very nice sig that I also use quite a bit as well and not the one i use here which Ag hosts (I think) but sigs are not truly important...so who know I might not want to go through all that trouble of posting links to all my sigs :p

But if there's anyone at Titan that teaches magic and/or healing and wouldn't mind taking on an apprentice...would be appreciated and the thread wouldn't have to be something that must be responded to every day...it could be a few days in between...but my char needs some new skills and improve the ones she has (barely)

Thanks!
Magerone

Postby Carzal » March 7th, 2008, 11:36 pm

healing, i don't know, but there's always ominous if you like fire. Omin likes his fire.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » March 8th, 2008, 11:42 pm

well if ominous likes his fire then I could turn into a fire mage...my char just needs to learn how to protect herself better however she will also be in a state where she could also be vulnerable to evil influences as well...
Magerone

Postby Carzal » March 9th, 2008, 12:10 am

vulnerable as in vulnerable to them mentally or physically.
It's a pity that I changed Carzal back from his bright-elfness, he could have taught you.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » March 18th, 2008, 8:24 pm

well now there will be a major change in her abilities...she "used" to be a mage but now she will no longer have that ability albeit for a minor fireball as she is more of a shapeshifter/illusionist now so now she will be looking into possibly becoming more of a ranger type of char since she does not like combat so if she has to it will not have to be in close quarters unless absolutely necessary.
Magerone

Postby Curulan » March 20th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to see how that pans out. :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby zipcat » March 20th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I've a healer that could teach you for a coin or two, or a drink, maybe for free if he thinks you're interesting enough or that you'll owe him something. He's not friendly but he's not a meany either. Where he's at now he could use an apprintise to help him build a new hut too.

Here's his character sheet: Milton

Also I usually only post now on Friday and I hope that's ok. I've really wanted to play this character more so if you're interested just say so. If not that's ok of course.[/url]
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Magerone » April 27th, 2008, 2:57 am

zip sorry i took so long to reply here...egats! real life has been busy...i've decided to null her healing and mage abilities and she's turning more into shapeshifting and illusion only but thanks and we could still rp....once my bio sheet has been accepted
Magerone

Postby Curulan » April 27th, 2008, 9:08 am

sorry about the delay; I did skim through it and it looks pretty good now. I'm currently on vacation, and I did not bring a copy with me (I still have Ominous's to go through, as well).

Also, I'm focusing more on getting the new forum set up before I start work on RP again, so it might take a while to get started, but we'll eventually get there. I wish I had more people to help out with it, but as it stands, we only have a few people interested in RPing, let alone helping manage it. :P
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby zipcat » April 27th, 2008, 6:01 pm

It's fine. And sure it'd be great to RP.

I've only been letting myself do one or two at a time though, so it may be a week or two.
zipcat
Clan Member

Next

Return to Suggestions and Issues