Spam game

Forum games, such as "Word Association" should be posted here.

Postby zipcat » August 1st, 2006, 4:23 am

I've stayed up to late... lol. Night.
Am I the only one that wonders if their backspace key will break after staying up late past a certain point? It's funny.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » August 1st, 2006, 5:59 am

It's raining outside right now. :(
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby zipcat » August 1st, 2006, 10:30 pm

Oh I love the rain ^.^
Here, when we get enough rain (other than just make a giant flooded area full of mud that is several feet deep) we get all sorts of beautiful flowers. It's so pretty. ^.^ Sadly though, that only happens once every few years.

The drought has caused all sorts of things to happen too, like some of the Senecio flowers have lost their reproductive, and possibly geographical isolation, causing them to hybridize. It's only been happening for a few years, but I'll be watching to see what else comes of it.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby dedman » August 1st, 2006, 10:53 pm

So wait, they can't reproduce? So how do they become hybrids? *looks quite confused*

Umm, additional subject: New stonesour album is out today, some good, some bad, feel free to discuss.
This one came from looking
This one opened twice
These two seem as smooth as silk, flush againt my eyes
This one needed stiches and
This one came from rings
This one isn't even there, but I feel it more because you don't care
dedman
Clan Member

Postby Hallia » August 1st, 2006, 11:07 pm

My friend is moving from San Antonio down to austinin 16 days :D :D

"A woman is like a teabag, you can never tell how strong she is untill you put her in hot water" -Elenor Roosevelt
Hallia

Postby zipcat » August 1st, 2006, 11:28 pm

Well, isolation is where two things can't mate for certain reasons. Like if they have a mountain between them, that's geographical. That they have different ways of attracting a mate; say the songs of a cricket, that's behavior. The last is reproductive isolation, saying it just won't work because they either bloom at the wrong time or it just won't work..

They can still reproduce, but now they don't have anything keeping their pollen from getting into the wrong flower; and making hybrid seeds. It doesn't sound like it's very important, but you have to keep in mind what this means.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » August 2nd, 2006, 12:34 am

If the flowers you love are of different species, you won't have to worry about hybridization.

And how many of you people live down in a close radius of Austin? This is insane, I feel bombarded by you nerds!
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby zipcat » August 2nd, 2006, 12:46 am

That too :P the only ones I've done projects to prove though, through both AFLP's and metamorphic analyses, are the actinella and wootonii of Senecio.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » August 2nd, 2006, 2:34 pm

Why scientists are finding water on Mars. Water can be used to breath and power up the space ships. With more fuel we can explore even further into space.

Can u believe people actually believe there are no DNA based life forms out there? They actually tend to believe that Carbon based life forms are more possible.

I like DQ Blizzard! :D
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby dedman » August 3rd, 2006, 12:12 am

Drunk ants always fall over on their right side. Look it up if you think I'm joking :shock:
This one came from looking
This one opened twice
These two seem as smooth as silk, flush againt my eyes
This one needed stiches and
This one came from rings
This one isn't even there, but I feel it more because you don't care
dedman
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » August 3rd, 2006, 4:50 am

I thought DNA was carbon based.
:blink:
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby BullMinotaur » August 9th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Suping a car to make it faster can also save gas, if you drive like a normal person.
Inside Every Man Beats the Heart of a Bull!!!Sig by Madstoller
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Location: Tucumcari New Mexico. Yes New Mexico is in the USA.

Postby Hallia » August 10th, 2006, 12:46 am

you know you're a redneck when it's dove season and you're driving down the road in a red pickup truck shootin' the birds off the telephone lines

A rat can fall from a five story building without injury

"A woman is like a teabag, you can never tell how strong she is untill you put her in hot water" -Elenor Roosevelt
Hallia

Postby Queen Zaspada » August 10th, 2006, 4:54 am

Random? OMG its been so long since my brain has done that I don't think it remembers how...

Oh now I remember why it doesn't! You don't want it to do that, believe me, it'll go on and on and on and never stop.
Queen Zaspada
Frost Knights

Postby bow4lyf » August 10th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Dairy Queen and sprinkles on chocolate muffins!
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Posting Games