Just joined Titan. Looking for the marketplace forum

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

Just joined Titan. Looking for the marketplace forum

Postby adamprice » August 1st, 2006, 10:02 pm

Hi Everyone

I just got my Titan status and I went looking for the marketplace to buy gear, but I get a message saying it doesn't exist before. Where's a guy got to go to buy some stuff?

Specifically, I had a serpent (in Azteca) eat my heavily enchanted koetsieu (sorry, I know it's spelled wrong, but since I don't have it anymore I can't look up how it's spelled correctly.)

I'm not looking for anything like a dragon scale jacket, I just want to be back where I was (about 100d)

Can anyone help? I've got the marks to spend.

Thanks

Adam Price
adamprice
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » August 1st, 2006, 11:31 pm

Read the sticky in the tavern, the Golden Griffon. That will explain our marketplace rules. Once an administrator adds you to the list, you will be able to access the forum.

Also, check out our gear forums if you need a replacement. Maybe someone can help you out though too.
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Cheshire » August 2nd, 2006, 12:30 am

If armory doesn't have anything in stock, i know i have some DSJs 100d+ that i can hook you up for free with.
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Joe » August 2nd, 2006, 12:49 am

or we could hook you up with another decent Koutetsu if your character can't handle level 31 gear yet. I like kouts better than dsjs anyway.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby adamprice » August 2nd, 2006, 2:30 am

Sorry guys, if I had spent a little more time reading the forums, I would have had my answer. I just submitted my request now.

In the meantime...

If someone could send an extra koutetsu they've got lying about, I would be in their debt. I don't want to cheat and get something really powerful, I just want to get back to where I was this afternoon before I lost my armour. I'd even take a snake scale suit. Beggars can't be choosers right?

DC NAME
adamprice

Thanks to all who replied and helped. You are all alot kinder than some of the other DC forums out there. I know I joined the right clan.
adamprice
Clan Member

Postby Joe » August 2nd, 2006, 1:17 pm

sent.
Joe
DC Councillor

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum