New to Titan!

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

New to Titan!

Postby GodFace » June 6th, 2010, 9:53 pm

So I started this game a while back, forgot when, and I think I had a pretty decent account (I could beat the dragon easily). But then went inactive for a year or two, because of school and I found an old account that was level 20. Even after so long, DC still seems so addicting XD. Anyways, I remembered Titan from my old days playing and I decided to join this awesome clan that was always on top! Thanks for letting me join. Currently I'm fighting in the dungeons, and I can beat everything easily except for the Goblins which I trade. The only thing is, when I go to the docks, I get slaughtered by the pirates so easily.

My stats are: Guts - 102. Wits - 47, Charm - 56
miners cap +1a+18d-1s
mystic robes +34d+15s
war boots+11a+12d+17s
rat tail whip+41a+9d+41s
dragon shield+35d+25s

If anyone can spare some better equips for me and give me some advice on how to fight in the docks better that would be greatly appreciated!
GodFace
Clan Member

Re: New to Titan!

Postby ausierescue » July 15th, 2010, 6:51 am

Hey, I'm new here too. I've got stuff lying around that I could send. Before I do though, its worth finding out what level you are now. You mentioned in you're post that you found the char at level 20, but if you have some fighter skills or have improved a bit then I'd be able to send you better weapons.

Let me know
dc char: tdscool0422a

458g/473w/40c
Current Gear:
spiked helm: 20a 20d -9s
dragon scale jacket: 176d -13s
swift boots: 21d 60s
silver amini club: 154a 330s
ayotl shield: 20a 80d -17s
ausierescue

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum