Unlimited experience/gold apples per day

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

Unlimited experience/gold apples per day

Postby see.blue » April 28th, 2010, 10:32 am

I don't know if this is well-known by now but I just discovered this playing this morning. Once in the castle, it doesn't take a quest (in the conventional sense, more on that in a second) to get into the Queen's court. If you have a character who lost noble rank and thus encounters the guards, you can keep killing the second guard, then exiting the court an indefinite number of times per day. Your quest counter will tick down into the negatives but you will keep being able to fight and kill the second guard for something like 408 experience per kill and a good chance at getting some easy gold apples without having to go near harpies or any more dangerous critter.

Anyways I don't know if this is common knowledge at this point, but an interesting glitch nonetheless (negative quests!). I'll see tomorrow if there's any negative consequences to going well into the negative range for quests or, if like dying, it just totally resets.

-Cheers

Update: There doesn't seem to be a cap on how many times you can kill the guard. Furthermore, if you die, it will send you to the healer's tower with zero quests left (negatives reset).
see.blue

Re: Unlimited experience/gold apples per day

Postby Cheshire » April 29th, 2010, 12:23 am

This is a known glitch and so Titan forbids the use of it. Reason I'm not deleting this thread is because I want people to know that this is a glitch and not to use it.
Last edited by Curulan on April 29th, 2010, 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Clarification of words
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby see.blue » April 29th, 2010, 10:06 am

Got it. I assume you mean "doesn't condone" :D. And in that case, good to know!
see.blue

Postby Curulan » April 29th, 2010, 2:41 pm

The glitch in question is that the game doesn't check to see if you have any quests left when trying to enter the castle, for some reason.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum