I lost my clan, please help.

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

I lost my clan, please help.

Postby tawnos6 » August 30th, 2008, 9:59 am

i used to play a couple of years ago, and i remembered that this clan used to be pretty closely tied to my old one, so when i recognized it and couldn't remember the name of my original clan i came to you guys for help. btw, i left when we used angelfire for the website if that helps any. my clan leader was kallamar and my clan mentor was geffen mirruf. i think in those days titan was run by doggy_style py. if you remember these people please help. i just now got access to the internet, i know it sounds strange losing it for a couple of years, but now that i am in iraq it was actually easier to get. used to, i couldn't afford it and my high school blocked dc. any and all help is greatly appreciated. thanks guys and i just remembered we had a red dragon breathing fire on a sunburst style background as our opening page 8)
tawnos6

Re: I lost my clan, please help.

Postby jadewik » December 2nd, 2008, 2:43 pm

That sounds like Guardians... I think. I'm not certain they're still around these days. I'm afraid I don't have my old bookmarks either, so I won't be of any help when it comes to finding old clan forums. =/

You might still be able to find their old forum VIA an EZboard (now Yuku) link. =)

Good to have you return to the game! Stick around and make yourself at home. =D
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum