A New Questing Game

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

A New Questing Game

Postby jadewik » June 12th, 2008, 8:02 pm

For each day I quest-- which I warn you isn't a lot-- I'll send the best gear for each position (head, body, feet, left, right) out to a lucky DC-player. If I have extra time, I'll even bless, luck, and enchant items using what I win while questing.

How to enter?
Send a DC note to carnelianfire or Ebon-Ashe. Make sure you spell the character names properly-- that includes the hyphen in Ebon-Ashe. The more entertaining the note, the more extra items I might send. Notes that read "give me stuff" will be returned no matter how nicely they are phrased.

How it works?
Each day I quest, I'll open one letter and send the best finds to whomever I pick. I will take care of older requests first... and I don't know how popular this will become, so I can't give a time frame. I also can't tell you what you'll be getting because that depends on the game. I will try to get something for everything.

I reserve the right to cancel this game at any time... I'm doing it because it's fun. At which point it no longer becomes fun, I will cease all operations.

Anyone else is free to join in. Let's see who can find and give away the best gear! ... and, if you feel up to it, maybe we could challenge other clans too! =D
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

question

Postby hagerhealth1 » June 13th, 2008, 3:57 am

What level are you and here do you go to quest? Need to decide if I should participate
no tiques and 3k skill woot?
hagerhealth1
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » June 13th, 2008, 11:13 am

I'm going to pretend I didn't just read that, and direct you to the in-game peer function...
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby TBeck » June 13th, 2008, 2:40 pm

sounds like a cool idea, and congrats on the 1k posts jade :)
TBeck
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » July 19th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Unfortunately, this idea didn't last long at all.... Bleh.

Thanks Tbeck. I guess I'm long-winded. =)
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum