advice

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

advice

Postby izmrjayc » February 9th, 2007, 6:07 pm

DC: izmrjayc
level 26 head: spiked helm 21a/21d
guts 192 torso: serpent scale suit 1a/100d
wits 94 feet: sea slippers 2a/18d/136 s
charm 184 right : silver gladius 131a/1d/33s
attack 211 left : crystal rams horn 33a/61d/2 s
defense 225 3 f / 2 m / 2 t / 7 s
skill 330
these stats are approximates.
around when can i go to shangala without being killed too often and should i change my current gear?

i mainly quest in hie brasil and can kill peasants, ninjas, and wutever has the foul ax without getting hurt. With shogun i can kill 75% with difficulty and some one hit ko me. I'm worried about trying gunners and samurai.

Any advice welcome. also posted in armory
Last edited by izmrjayc on February 18th, 2007, 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
izmrjayc
Clan Member

maybe

Postby Gametight » February 10th, 2007, 10:36 pm

it going to be difficult when you first get started but I would just suggest you jump in and quest there. Make sure you carry enough fairies. That one hit that kills you is problably itseau and you can counteract that with sages as long as your regularly attacking. When I hit a area that was difficult for me I just jumped in and my stats increased a lot faster than questing an area that eas too easy for me. You might die a couple times but ehh it happens just part of the game. If it is still to difficult for you then I would continue questin in shangerla till my stats would allow me to survive a devistating attack. You could also go to the castle and do some gaming to get your guts up, dicing to get your wits up, and mingling to get your charm up. Also maybe some better equipment might help and enchanting stuff to the fullest will allow you to dodge many attacks as well as attack first. Hope that helps
Gametight
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » February 10th, 2007, 11:17 pm

also note that you should carry the bare essantials when doing this... dont take more than what you think you need

also if you do need your gear enchanted or upgrades check the marketplace or the armory (ask for access to those locations if you dont already have them)
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby izmrjayc » February 11th, 2007, 2:51 pm

thnx guys its gettin alot easier only dying about 1/15 now
izmrjayc
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » February 14th, 2007, 4:42 pm

Master Plan: carry nothing but Golden Apples (lots of them), all three maps (or just Azteca), 50,000 Marks, and a Faery with you when you go. Works for me everytime.
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby izmrjayc » February 18th, 2007, 12:16 pm

yea i dunno it varies one day i quest through shangala no problem next sum plague guy beserks me and im dead. im just going to stick to hie brasil for the majority of the day and try about 1/4 of the day at shangala. just wondering tho is there a good place to get enchant scrolls or fairies. im getting about one fairy a day sumtimes less and about 60 enchant scrolls a day.
izmrjayc
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » February 18th, 2007, 1:30 pm

A good place to get Faeries is Shangala, ironically. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum