So what's the point again?

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

So what's the point again?

Postby Nordek » December 6th, 2006, 9:11 pm

What the hell?? You get as far as possible questing and getting the best weapon and armor set only to find out that there are a bunch more players who have been playing for the same amount of time and have a thousand times better weapons!! What am I supposed to do about it?? Huh? Go back in time and use the update thingamajiggers to my advantage so I can get better gear? I just don't get it, damnit.

What is the point of DC if you strive everyday to kill one or two dragons only to find out that another prick, er, player can kill over 200 per day?!?!?

Just forget the whole thing - what's the point if the stupid Fred dude won't allow you the benefits of the earlier gamers? It's just all Fu**ed up... :evil:
Nordek

Postby Tarathilien » December 7th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Whoa. Sorry guys, just stopping by. Had to comment on this - someone has got major issues...too bad they were under "Guest" (wimp).

Personally, I enjoyed Titan for a whole year and it never bothered me that some players had uber gear - they were just in the right place at the right time (and I still play my character once about every week or two).

To you, Mr. Nordek, I hope you find the game that gives you godly gear so you can demolish the game and get your poor, pathetic life on with.

Sincerely,

Tarathilien :dice:
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Warscott » December 8th, 2006, 12:04 am

Well I might be overloaded since I have been playing this game since 2000. Shouldn't I be allowed to have better things..... hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or did I throw away 6 years so some new person can come along and beat the crap out of me?

Also Curu on reading this post. Perhaps it will be best to lock it and move it or delete it... up to you.
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
17 years in Titan and counting
Officially over the hill
Been around so long that Titan has been stamped in my forehead
Graduated College before most players had pampers
My Life Story http://clantitan.org/library/stories/story38.html
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby bow4lyf » December 8th, 2006, 1:09 am

I hear u man... *polishes my pathetic sandals that i bought from Sally*
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Cheshire » December 8th, 2006, 1:15 am

*lock*
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Curulan » December 8th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Adding a quick reply to remind you all (especially Tarathilien) about one of the rules for what it means to be in Clan Titan.

Titans do not, I repeat, do not speak badly about or otherwise ridicule others, especially on our forums -- or anyone else's for that matter. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them... or better yet, vent it in private and move on.

To be in Titan is to treat all fellow warriors with honor and respect in the hopes that we will be given that honor in return. We are above petty name-calling and insults, for any reason. This includes game staff, not just fellow players.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum