First silver weapon!!!

This forum is for general conversation involving Titan's flagship game, Dragon Court.

First silver weapon!!!

Postby James » October 27th, 2006, 7:41 pm

Silver Tail Whip +45a +10d +45s

That's nothing compared to my current weapon, but it's still a silver weapon.

What shall I do with it?
James
RP Councillor

Postby Tarathilien » October 27th, 2006, 9:23 pm

If it's not as good as your current weapon, you can either save it and offer it as a piece of trade later when you have more silvers, or (and this is the best option in my opinion) you can take that tail whip and go punish the stupid Snake in Azteca that swallowed my Silver Amini Club! Yeah, second choice is much better, :lol:.
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby James » October 28th, 2006, 3:20 pm

Tarathilien wrote:If it's not as good as your current weapon, you can either save it and offer it as a piece of trade later when you have more silvers, or (and this is the best option in my opinion) you can take that tail whip and go punish the stupid Snake in Azteca that swallowed my Silver Amini Club! Yeah, second choice is much better, :lol:.

Snake usually kills me so I stay out of Azteca :P
James
RP Councillor

Postby Tarathilien » October 28th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Quik tip for snake: Either Feed it or R-U-N! Unless it catches you before you can run away....don't have any advice for you then...;P
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby supremelivin » October 28th, 2006, 10:13 pm

feed it or run????? u mean the anaconda???? i always manage to kill him.......????
supremelivin
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » October 29th, 2006, 12:41 am

The Anaconda/Snake can swallow your weap/armor and run away, though. Not always, but I lost a SAC that way and I was never the same.....*goes running through the house screaming something about Amini stew*
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Return to Dragon Court Main Forum