Blythe's Character Sheet

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Blythe's Character Sheet

Postby Blythe » September 5th, 2006, 1:15 am

A. Common Name

Blythe

B. Gender

Male

C. Height and Weight

4'2" and 70lbs

B. Full Title and Rank

Self appointed Protector of the Amentan.

C. Age

450 (Appears 11)

D. Realm

The Lands of Titan

E. Race

Human [Vampire – Caitiff]

F. Magical Alignment (Nature)

Shadow

(Shadows are generally; Deceitful, Sneaky, Underhanded, Loners, Manipulative, Mysterious, Elusive, Assertive, and Suffocating.)

G. Military Division/Rank

None, but often makes himself the leader in things.

H. Character Overview

Blythe is a self minded person. He can be sitting quietly or pretending to act the age of his appearance when truly much more is going on in his mind. Such hidden feelings are commonly anger, or egocentricity.

I. Ability

He has been trained in the magic of a mage as well as has a heightened strength due to his vampirism. Even if it was a long time ago, Blythe remembers most of his physical training and how to use knives.

J. Physiology (Appearance)

Blythe was only eleven when he was turned into a vampire, and hadn't yet hit his growth spurt. His size and lightly chubby cheeks reflects this. With short black hair that he keeps it oiled and spiked in a messy fashion, he can almost appear like a teen-want-to-be or a silly small boy. His eyes are a dark shade, their pupils almost hidden in their color.. As any vampire, his skin is pale, making his dark facial features stand out all the more.

He wears a black top with a V neck, plane other than the dulled gold trimmed collar. Over this he has a dark green—almost black—vest made of thick leather.

His demeanor can almost be felt if he wasn't careful. If he relaxed, his face would be set in a permanent glare. If he could have wrinkles; they would be between his brows. Vengeance did nothing to sooth the anger he gained with his past. Inside though, other after effects leave him just like he once was; a hurt young boy. Were someone to look past the darkness and anger of his eyes, they might even see him holding himself.

K. History

For killing his master, what vampires remained alive and loyal locked Blythe away in a cave deep in the mountains. Here, Blythe had to go into a deep sleep for over a hundred years to stay ‘alive’.

One day, someone came into the caverns to build a home there, and woke Blythe from his sleep. He snatched up nearby creatures, gobbling down their blood fast enough to take flesh with it. The woman who released him wasn't like any being Blythe had seen before. Her blood smelt sweeter than any other, and he committed himself to having a taste. That day she slipped away from him, not even aware of his presence.

Intised, he stalked her on her pointless trips to learn more about his freer and her sent.

He listened to everything about her he could, learning about her life and who she was. On each trip, she would become more timid, less warm to others. Later, he found that she was getting married and even saw her husband. Blythe blamed all the changes on her husband to be.

His last trip with her led him through a land in war. Though they didn't stay long, Blythe met Milton on this trip through the Amentan. When Milton was drafted, Blythe was bent on getting him back because with this man he might get zip away from her husband. He sent a half orc to take the Amentan back to Titan safely, one who Blythe learned later was called Shumpy, and set out find a way to save Milton.

By the time Blythe knew enough to save the healer, the half orc had returned. Together, they went to the battle site. As soon as Blythe saved the healer they quickly became allies because of the debt, taking their time to travel back to Titan; because the Amentan was there. Blythe had convinced the healer that it was him that had lead to his ‘rescue,’ as in a way it was.

Blythe tried to get the woman's husband killed. He believes that the paladin is behind all of the Amentan's sadness, and is upset that he can't have her to himself. Knowing that the paladin is holy, Blythe tried to use what he knew to get as much help as he can to end her husband's life and save her.

That failed.

L. Mannerisms

Blythe tends to think of himself or his cause more than anything else. Even if he tends to be quiet, when he takes charge of something there's always a lot he has to say.

He has some patience and will take as much time as something needs to be done just as he wants it done. Once he gets a goal, unless he doesn't see the reason to keep it anymore, he'll always have its focus on the back of his mind, if not up front.

He will often act like his age appears to be, but he hates pretending and would rather be the leader he is.

Sometimes, the real child in him comes out.

M. Properties of Choice

Even if Blythe can use magic and the other things he has been taught well, his main offence and defense will always be his words so long as there's a good chance to speak.

His closest companion is a healer, who Blythe believes will always follow him and use his skills to help Blythe's goals.

N. Sociology

Blythe is easily annoyed by people who ask too many questions. If it seams like it will help him, he will approach someone and jump into a conversation and try to turn the talk to his cause. Most of the time, however, he will keep to himself, and try to get the other person to do most of the talking.

View Thoughts; (Journal entry)

It seams as if things are getting worse. Milton returned, not with the veil filled with her [zip's] blood, but to tell me he couldn't because of another vampire. Rajst. It must be that this Rajst knows nothing of the truth. The truth that is the Amentan is changing. The Fact that it is due to her husband.

And changing for the worst.

It has been a long, long time since I had seen the beauty. She used to be so lively. Now she cowers, and submits. Even if I could use this to get what I want from her; no longer have I access. And that is her husband's fault against me. The stupid holy man. Hiding behind gods due to his fear of the only thing that makes light exist; Darkness.

I saw Argus again. He's taught me magery in order to help zip. But it hasn't helped yet. Hopefully the goodly mage will see why I am right and join with me. I am willing to bet zip's body that he will. Having Argus will be a great help to getting zip for myself. To saving her.

((To be continued..))

11-12-08 Character Overhall - Changed History

This character is unfinished and needs work. Information should therefore only be used as a basic guide.
Last edited by Blythe on November 12th, 2008, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet child in time, you'll see the line;
The line that's drawn between good and bad.
See the blind man shooting at the world.
Bullets flying; taking toll.

If you've been bad, (oh) Lord, I bet you have
And you've not been hit, oh, by flying lead
You'd better close your eyes.
O-oh, bow your head.
Wait for the ricochet.
Blythe

Postby Joe » January 29th, 2007, 12:17 am

the journal entries are great, you need to add more, like a continuing rp to this sheet.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Blythe » January 29th, 2007, 12:56 am

Thank you. I'll be adding more to it as his views change, but I'm planning to use it more as a record of his thoughts on things going on than a RP-like-thing.
Sweet child in time, you'll see the line;
The line that's drawn between good and bad.
See the blind man shooting at the world.
Bullets flying; taking toll.

If you've been bad, (oh) Lord, I bet you have
And you've not been hit, oh, by flying lead
You'd better close your eyes.
O-oh, bow your head.
Wait for the ricochet.
Blythe

Return to Palace Rantings