Agreements

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Postby Feng » September 8th, 2006, 9:11 pm

*Feng considered the healers words for a moment, wondering what he had missed in his last trip that would cause anyone to trust this boy blindly. However, because it required complex thought patterns to sort, the half-orc was far too close to being sober to figure it out. Though he wanted an ale and time to think, he took a moment to leave a parting remark before going:*

"Youse may be able to follow witout knowin what youse is doin', but where I come from, dat gets me mates killed."

*With that, the half-orc straightened his armor and walked over to the end of the side alley, counting the exact amount he needed for an ale to help his thoughts move around with ease. He made it a good 5 steps towards the door of the tavern before he realized he passed a young girl who looked a bit tired and possibly in need of help. Feng was level headed for the most part, with a lot to think about, but he still tried to help when he could. The big oaf wore a goofy grin as he approached the girl to introduce himself:*

"Hi, how youse doin? Youse look a bit tired, maybe youse should walk wit me fer awhile so no one tries to take advantage, my mates says I'm a good bodyguard."

*The lumbering brute waited patiently for a response, idly looking over the few coins he held and wondering if he would get that ale after this or not.*
Dark devotion in a beacon paradise
Shows no emotion to a willing sacrifice
You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay
And you can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage
Feng

Postby Fina Rebia Selona » September 9th, 2006, 3:55 pm

-:Fina smiled as the man spoke to her, but she didn't trust him yet. In fact, she didn't even know who these people were. Had she gone crazy? She shook her head and looked at Blythe.:-

Actually, I need to speak with him..

-:Her eyes met his and her heart seemed to stop. She was deffinately scared of this situation, but didn't dare show it. She wanted to know a few things.. About this man he spoke of so maliciously. And she wanted to know if she could help...:-
Fina Rebia Selona

Postby Milton » September 9th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Glad that he had brought some sort of emotion out of Blythe rather than just his every day child like smile, and Milton rolled his shoulders back with a small push to crack his spine. He was proud to have done that.

When the lad noticed the girl, Milton did too. She was watching them, but he only glanced and looked away as if she was nothing. He would not forget about her, though.

When the teen seamed to get distracted from whatever he had to say, Milton kept an eye on him to see what it was the lad was doing, the other watching the girl indirectly. He had no idea why the teen would let himself get pulled away from something so important.

The lad came back with fruit, which was strange. It went against what he had originally thought, but he still felt he was right the first time. Still, who knew what this teen was or why he was here. It didn't matter, but Milton would still find out.

Then the girl came, and she had her hair up. She looked pretty, and was obviously looking to talk to Blythe. Everyone wanted to talk to Blythe, and so Milton stepped back to give the lass room.

Too bad the half orc butted in, and that the woman had to point out her intentions. He looked at Shumpy, that look telling him just how rude it was.
Milton

Postby Blythe » September 9th, 2006, 5:05 pm

It didn’t really surprise Blythe that the filthy adolescents didn't say anything; he didn't think he would in the first place, and he was right. Blythe did catch a change in Milton's eyes, and whatever it was, there was something or someone else that Milton was watching. He knew that Milton would keep his eye on whatever it was, but Blythe wanted to look for himself, so he did.

His eyes quickly found the eyes of the one in the ally, and locked with them, refusing to part. He didn't know why this person, this girl, seamed so interested in him. He had never seen this woman before, but she looked at him as if she had seen him; and he wondered why. Whatever her reason for randomly coming to him, or whatever she needed to speak about, it must be important for her to just approach him with so many other people around.

"And what is it you need to speak to me about?"

Even if he wasn't sure she even knew what that was, he was patient, and he would wait to know why she would interrupt him. Who knows, maybe she would help, too. The more help, the sooner, and the sooner the better. zip's husband would die, soon, and forever. Then, Blythe would get the other things he wanted, with time.
Sweet child in time, you'll see the line;
The line that's drawn between good and bad.
See the blind man shooting at the world.
Bullets flying; taking toll.

If you've been bad, (oh) Lord, I bet you have
And you've not been hit, oh, by flying lead
You'd better close your eyes.
O-oh, bow your head.
Wait for the ricochet.
Blythe

Postby Feng » September 10th, 2006, 1:15 am

*Feng managed a simple "ok" as a reply before he continued into the bar, walking past the patrons that had already been served he called out his order and sat down. When the ale arrived, the few coins the half-orc had appeared on the bar as the ale disappeared. It was still somewhat early in the night, but feng didn't plan to stay, he made his way past the people in the tavern with thoughts of his old crew running through his mind. As he exited, feng heard a patron yelling at him for spilling his drink. The big oaf ignored, or simply didn't hear what the man was saying as he walked back into the alleyway.*

"Lemmie know when youse sort everything out, looks like youse all got ground to cover before I'll be needed 'round 'ere."

*Feng turned and started the long walk back out to the forest, deciding that camping out would be a good idea for the night.*
Dark devotion in a beacon paradise
Shows no emotion to a willing sacrifice
You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay
And you can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage
Feng

Postby Fina Rebia Selona » September 10th, 2006, 2:51 pm

-:Fina held her breath as the others turned and faced her. Her heart raced nervously, but still, she dared not show it. Somehow, her legs got the courage to draw nearer the strangers. They stopped about 3 feet from Blythe. Her usual bright eyes were a darker green now, a serious, deep color.:-

My name is Fina.. I know yours is Blythe. I saw you in lands other than these, with a fellow who was teaching you. I just happened to be walking by when I saw you again, here.

-:She had no idea where the words were coming from. Her heart? Must be, for she surely felt as if this man needed help with his deadly task.:-

I find this even more coincidental, that you are speaking, here, of the same matter that intrigued me in the other lands. I heard you speak of a man. The man that spelled your friend into loving him. It pains my heart.

-:Fina wasn't sure if this man cared about what she felt, or who she was. She didn't know if he would want her help, or would hurt her for knowing too much. She had to try...:-

I offer my assistance to you, if you wish it.

-:She felt better now, having said the things that needed to be said. Her heart began returning to it's original speed and her eyes became softer with each passing moment.:-
Fina Rebia Selona

Postby James » September 12th, 2006, 11:12 pm

The young man backed up a bit, slammed his back against the wall and slid down onto his butt, slowly eating his pomegranate seeds.

His eyes looked up at the girl who came. The green ribbon caught his eye. He didn't overly care, of course; he was eating his most favorite food!
James
RP Councillor

Postby Milton » September 13th, 2006, 1:54 am

Letting Blythe take care of this new girl as the boy wanted, Milton waved a brief good bye to Shumpy.

Still wanting to watch the teen Milton found a spot to crouch beside the adolescent. Even if he wanted to know what was going on, he didn't want to appear like he was listening too much.

He still heard everything, and wondered just what Blythe had been taught.

Trying to see if this lad could or would speak at all, Milton asked something simple.

"Do you have a name?"
Milton

Postby Blythe » September 13th, 2006, 2:27 am

..:: Blythe could see the vein on her neck jumping, faster and faster, obviously with fear. She had no reason to be afraid though, he was trying to be good, still. That and he didn't want to lose everything he had done; it would be too hard to get more people, scaring a random person might make people doubt his truths. He was honest, and gave her his boy like smile to show him there was nothing to fear. He was good at pretending, but he hated pretending, yet he didn't want her frightened. ::..

..:: Hopefully his strain would be worth it, but then again, if she got frightened it was her fault. He had been around a coward for so long, watching fear grow and over take someone; it was a sick thing to watch. It was also self-inflicted, but Blythe would still help. Oh, he was good at helping, and he would prove that. Still, he had no idea she was watching him during his training with Argus, some of which still left him in awe from what the mage had shown and taught him. He had learned so much that day, and gotten more useful things out of it than knowledge; those things would come to help him soon as well. ::..

..:: When he had heard everything she had said, he glanced at Milton, adding to points already made. Even Shumpy was on his side, and at that moment, he thought there was no chance at stopping them from killing the paladin. When he looked back to Fina, he had an understanding smile on, the thankfulness taking over his other facial expressions. ::..

"You're welcome to join us if you are truly willing to kill a man for this crime. I wouldn't want to mislead you, but that is the only way he will stop."

..:: He didn't like the paladin from the moment he found out that he was going to be zip's husband, he didn't like the man more now that they were married, and he didn't think that Aku liked him either. That man would stop at nothing to keep zip from him, and Blythe was sure of it; so he would make it impossible for the husband to have it that way. ::..

O-oh, bow your head.
Wait for the ricochet.
Blythe

Postby James » September 13th, 2006, 4:56 pm

James stopped eating his fruit, cleaning his mouth with his clothes, as he had seen others do. His eyes darted thoughtfully at Milton's words, his expression contorting slightly to find a proper word or two. Then, his mouth opened.

"James. Hello."

And then he smiled. He didn't realize he had done it, he had never done it before, but yet he smiled at the healer.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Blythe » December 17th, 2006, 2:25 pm

((OOC: This is waiting for Selona because she is having some problems getting online. When she is back, it'll get going again. Sorry, to those of you reading and in this.))

O-oh, bow your head.
Wait for the ricochet.
Blythe

Postby Fina Rebia Selona » January 16th, 2007, 12:15 am

((OOC: Sorry about my absence!))

-:Fina looked at Blythe, trying to mask her fear. A part of her knew that he sensed it, and it made her uneasy. His words cut through her like knives through sand. She knew she could kill. She'd done it many times before. She was a part of Menko. She was trained to kill:-

-:But she had also been trained to kill for the right reasons:-

-:No.. They weren't the right reasons.. It was all lies Fina...:-

-:This thought sank into her blood, and dug into her heart. All lies... Everything she had ever known. Lies. Everything they had taught her. Lies. So who was she to decide what was right, and what wasn't?:-

"I am prepared to do what is necessary." Said Fina, confidently.

-:It was as if someone else had said those words. She meant them, but why did she feel such a lust to help this man, and his problem, which she had very little knowledge of..?:-

-:Fina continued to gaze into the man's eyes, as if looking for the answer to her own question. It didn't come. Her word had been said, and she would stand by it. There was reason for this unexpected stop in her journey. Almost like... fate. And fate couldn't be changed:-
Fina Rebia Selona

Postby Akane » January 29th, 2007, 12:48 am

Akane had heard enough. She eased back silently from her hiding spot and jumped from the building opposite of where the party was talking. As she walked she was already planning on how she could use this vampire. He may not be as influential as she had hoped, but a vampire is a vampire, and this one wanted something, bad. By morning, her network of spies would have all the information she'd need about him, and then she'd send a messenger to set up a meeting.

She smiled to herself as plans streamed through her mind. This might not be such a bad place to live after all.
Akane

Postby Milton » February 3rd, 2007, 5:05 pm

Milton nearly laughed when the boy took his time in replying. But now was not the time to cause distractions. So instead, he smirked to the wolf.

“Milton.” He offered his hand.

His ears turned to Blythe’s and the ladies’ words. Though he knew Blythe’s cause, it did not matter to Milton. At least until his debt was paid.

Oh, but the lass’ words were sound. He gave a nod to the lady, not concerned if it was seen or not. He had no thought if it was a good choice or not, but that nod said he would be with her for this task.

More to assist than to help.
Milton

Previous

Return to Palace Rantings