Groovy baby!

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Groovy baby!

Postby bow4lyf » August 11th, 2006, 12:29 am

It was a merry day at the golden gryffin, there was much happiness about as everyone took their fill of the beer. But, no one likes to pay for it. Marks you see, was hard to come by. Bow4lyf was at his favourite stool piling down empty calories after empty calories into his throat. One thing he noticed was that he never been in the washroom of the golden gryffin and it seemed very awkard to him. He asked the bartender about its locations and entered its swinging door. But thing thing is, the male sign started to peel off and a star mark revealed.

*Wow, most washrooms i've been to isn't as clean as this one!*

He took his business slowly, but when washing his hands, reflected from the mirror is a stall with purple and pink light glowing from it. He was very attracted by this, as he liked shiny colours. With a mighty heave of his palms he struggling pushed open the stall door. A toilet was nothing to surprise in his eyes, but the glow seemed to be somehow trapped inside the lids. He lifted it up, and voila, was a tunnel. He found a very intresting knob that held the numbers *1960*. It appeared to be some sort of date, maybe. He thought....

*one way to find out* and he jumped into the tunnel. Lights began to flash across the sky and he appeared back again inside the same washroom.

*Wow, that was weird.* He shook his head and trudged out the door. OMG!! there was a huge dance floor in the middle of the bar! And a pinball machine! A guy on rollerblads offered him a funky wig and some high heel shoes. *Groovy! I think i'm in the sixties!*

He went into the middle of the dance floor and shook his moves.
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

WTF mate?

Postby Slicky » September 5th, 2006, 5:41 pm

*Just another day at the Golden Gryffin, and Slicky was in wafting about in his usual haze. As the fumes from his cigar drifted through the air in amusing and delicate patterns, he noticed the scene around him*

*There were many a folk dancing and parading about the hall and quite a few appeared to be very intoxicated. Slicky felt the urge to purge, and decided to find the lavatory when some drunk guy stumbled in front of him*
"Excuse me," Slicky commented, slightly annoyed.

*The man was inquiring about the bathroom and its whereabouts. Slicky was not too familiar with this place either, but he attributed the other's lack of knowledge to the man's quite impressive beer guzzling techniques. But either way, it didn't matter. It was a bar, people were getting drunk, and Slicky was too high to see straight himself. In The Beatles sense of thinking, he just let it be, and proceeded to the bathroom*

*Slicky slid open the door and fumbled into the bathroom, accidentally messing up the sign in the process*

"how the hell do I do this again?"
*Slicky laughed at himself as he tried to figure out how the hell he was going to pee in the puny urinal. His mind was in the clouds and he had almost forgot what he was in the bathroom for.*

*The purple and yellow glow was comforting and nearly the normal in Slicky's world of existence. He failed to notice anything out of the ordinary until his drunk acquaintance stumbled up to the door and nearly fell into the bathroom. Something about the angle of his eyes as he tripped into the wall gave Slicky an epiphany. He struck himself in the face with his hand, realizing how stupid he was not to recognize bow4lyf!
An equal measure of stupidity was noticed when Slicky realized he had successfully gotten urine all over his face*
"YICK!, I can't believe I just did that!" Slicky exclaimed to himself

*Slicky was far too busy trying to scrub his face clean to notice what was going on. In his struggle for cleanliness, it seems that Bow4lyf had disappeared. Normally, this would be no cause for concern, but since Slicky was directly by the door, he hadn't seen his acquaintance leave, and he had not heard any offensive noises, he began to wonder.*
"Where the hell did that drunk bastard go? he asked himself.

*Finally noticing the glow in the bathroom, Slicky decided to do some investigating. He was feeling fine, and digging the funk as he proceeded to the toliet where Bow4lyf had vanished. Why the hell was there a doorknob under the toliet seat? "Oh well, I've seen stranger things" thought Slicky as he leaned in to get a closer look.
The smell of feces, funk, and sweat intrigued the elf as he stared into the toliet bowl. He was caught entirely by surprise when some sort of wind swept him down into the toliet tunnel.*

*Slicky blinked*

"What the Flip was that!?"

*Somehow Slicky ended up right back outside the toilet bowl again, but this time, he was laying on the ground. With a look of disgust, he quickly scrambled off the floor and washed his hands again.*

"Flippin wierd", Slicky said to himself as he started to open the door back to what he thought would be reality.
He was quite surprised to notice a strange, yet inviting scene.

"How psychadelic, what grooviness!! ... Wow, I've got to funk it out.

*Slicky slid off into the crowd to dance with all the humans, while mind you, he was incredibly lit. This would be a night to remember.*
Slicky
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » September 17th, 2006, 1:54 am

*bow4lyf saw Slick dancing away with the ladies of the night. He wished he had the charm and the guts to do so. Slick was smooth, unlike him. He was good mouthed and clean cut. Bow4lyf look down at himself, wts this? A 4 legged dusty hooves, and muddy body. Ah well. They all knew that Centaurs can't dance, all thanks to the four stubby legs he have. Bow4lyf decided to just see wt they have in this certain time*

*He walked over to the bar and looked at all the posters.*

"Wt happened to the good old fashioned Golden Griffin Frost M.U.G?" Bow4lyf asked out loud in a astounding voice. That was his favourite drink, he could not go on one day without it... Bow4lyf had anger build up, but just sat father back on the chair and grumbled.*
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Return to Palace Rantings