Nospheralia. My First RP.

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Postby Feng » August 31st, 2006, 12:56 am

*The half-orc wore a slightly confused look as everyone prepaired to leave, he didn't know where anyone was going or if he was expected to go. He made sure to finish his drink and leave the coins to pay, then tried to ask what he hoped was the right question to help the situation:*

"Do youse want me ta walk wit youse? I had a few, but I'm still good fer keepin da bandits away. Least that's what stumbly always says."

*Feng stopped to listen for a response, not realizing how hard he had to concentrate to hear one. The bar was becoming quite loud and rowdy in a hurry, almost as if something was controlling the mood of the patrons. The big oaf was straining his mind so much he never even felt it when a drunkard stumbled into him from behind, so far out of his mind that the mumbled apology didn't even make sense to the drunk attempting to provide it.*
Feng

Postby gothicess » September 20th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Lia smiled at Feng. "Please, do come with us."

She felt so comfortable with everyone around her, it was if something good had finally happened to her.

Lia had a good look around the Tavern before leaving, as well as having a good look around the township as she entered the great outdoors.

The town was beautiful, even in the bad weather. It felt homely to her, very welcoming. The vibe from the earth beneath her feet made her feel a bit more comfortable. The town had a special vibe about it, but Lia couldn't figure out what it was that made it so special.
I am a puppet to destiny....
gothicess

Previous

Return to Palace Rantings