The Creation of a New Order (continued)

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

The Creation of a New Order (continued)

Postby Zuka Zamamee » August 1st, 2006, 12:23 pm

Continued from here

*TBeck, Carzal, Gus, Kaz'kulga, Mimmukarr, and Gorothal were all waiting behind Zuka whilst the necromancer surveyed the scene of carnage. The enemy's lines had been broken in a single decisive strike, and chaos had swept across their ranks. Their officers were being slaughtered left and right, and it was all Akanzel could do to stay alive from his own rebellious troops. Now was the best time to strike Akanzel. It was now or never. This would be the only oppurtunity that they would have to end this war forever*

"Mimmukarr and Gorothal. Stay behind and guard the city. I don't want to retake it after we finish Akanzel. Carzal, TBeck, Gus, Itarlidë, and Kaz'kulga, you're all with me. Don't worry about killing Akanzel's troops and officers as they seem to be doing a fine job of it themselves. When Akanzel is finally down, this war will be over for good."
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby Carzal » September 3rd, 2006, 6:41 pm

"Then let's go."
Ignoring his troops, Carzal followed Zuka. He didn't care at all about Zuka's demonic army, and besides, they would listen to no more direction during the midst of this frenzy.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » September 3rd, 2006, 9:11 pm

(( finaly.... /me smacks carzal and zuka for taking so damn long.... waits for tbeck))

..::Gus pulled out his short swords and began to move forward along with Carzal and Zuka..::

"so Zuka what is our reward going to be after we make it out alive from this? it better be worth it or else i will kill you."

..:: Smirking as he said that indicating it was a joke. but do to the nature of his friend zuka he believes that he might have taken it seriously..::
Last edited by Agustus on September 24th, 2006, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Zuka Zamamee » September 15th, 2006, 6:47 pm

*Zuka regarded Gus cooly, noting the sarcasm in his voice. The necromancer had almost forgotten about his promise, and quickly calculated as to what they would receive*

"There will be more spoils after this battle than you will begin to imagine. El'th'norann is full of ancient artifacts, weapons and tomes and armor and things of that nature. The vaults are loaded with more riches than you will ever see again in your life, not that that would interest you. I am certain that after this battle I can see about gathering as many artifacts for you all to search through. Swords, spears, tomes of great power, bows, armor, you name it. The rewards will more than suffice, believe me. But now, let us end this."

*And so Zuka, followed by his comrades, charged his former master, Karzna brandished and its dark powers eager to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting manner*
My Signature

I enter your soul

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby Zuka » January 1st, 2007, 3:24 pm

((This is soooooo close to being finished, guys.))

Akanzel recognized the elvish necromancer from afar. It was none other than Zuka The Destroyer, once his most loyal, brutal, and efficient agents. However, Iskhani had broken his command over the necromancer, letting him quickly gain his independence from the Pit Lord. Growling in anger, the demon released a fierce, defeaning roar that echoed for miles.

The fleeing demons and undead of his army stopped in their tracks, trembling in fear of the Pit Lord. Several gained courage to try and attack him, but Akanzel shredded them into pieces. He roared once more towards the necromancer and his group.

"Elf! Necromancer! Come here so I can kill you! I will enjoy devouring your flesh and smashing your body into oblivion. Come, you coward!"

Zuka:

Zuka listened impassively to his former master yell at him. A wicked grin played on his face as he turned to face the others.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint him, now do I?"

The necromancer charged across the battlefield towards Akanzel, ready for the final duel of the war.
Zuka

Postby Agustus » January 8th, 2007, 4:36 pm

(( not going to post till carz and tbeck get in to it.... -_-))
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Zuka Zamamee » February 9th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Since this RP will not be continued, here is the summary:

Zuka and his allies face off against Akanzel, who, after receiving devastating wounds, reveals that it was he who sent out the vision that Zuka and the others saw early on in the RP. It turns out that Itarildë and the Elves of El'th'norann had also received them, except of Zuka raiding their lands.

Akanzel had turned out to be the master of puppets in this RP, using his former agent (Zuka) against his greatest adversary (Itarildë, the Druids, and the Elves).

From there, the plot was open to changes.
My Signature

I enter your soul

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby Carzal » February 11th, 2007, 11:20 pm

Okay? So what now?
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » February 12th, 2007, 2:24 am

nothing... this is over and whatever happened happened we collect our "reward and go on as whatever happened...

*kills Carzal with a toothpick*

YOU TOOK TOO DAMN LONG!!!
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Palace Rantings