Damn it all to hell! Dune's character sheet.

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Postby Airman » July 30th, 2006, 5:15 pm

Well, let's be quite honest. I don't feel right writing anything of length on the base library, so all I can really offer right now is a point by point history.

This is not being added to my bio. It is far too crappy for that.

- Dune arrives in the realm of Dragon Court via some half assed Final Fantasy word warping scenario involving a wrench.

- Dune quickly garners great fame in the Bloodfin arenas via some brilliant tactical victories involving large pools of water, and the painful electrocution of multiple opponents at once. In one battle he used his painful nakedness to distract and defeat a foe.

- Dune is subsequently made commander of Bloodfin's military forces.

- Dune stabs himself with his own blade, a rusty ancestral katana, an attempted suicide (gasp!).

- Dune lives, though how he can't comprehend. He finds himself waking up in strange places every morning covered in blood. His stomach bears the scars of not one, but numerous self inflicted stab wounds.

- It becomes known that Dune is quite actually possessed, the spirit of his sword (how very Japanese!) combined with his anger and self loathing turns him into a fiery demon every night as he relives his suicide, impaling himself in the stomach.

- The inventor becomes concious during one of his midnight demon crazed kill-athons. In a fit of desperation he severs one of his own arms to halt the demonic thoughts. He throws himself into the sea, and his sword shatters.

- Dune wakes up bandaged, though missing a limb in a small samurai village. Through some half assed Final Fantasy bullshit they seem to think him some sort of prophetic savior. This rumors are highly over exaggerated.

- Dune trains for a year with the samurai, also serving as some sort of diety. He isn't a good diety, he's usually drunk.

- The wily inventor comes into possession of yet another katana, this one bearing a strip of watery gemstone in the blade. He doesn't stab himself with it. Thank god.

- Leaving the village, Dune comes under attack by an invisible assassin, TJE3. The sword comes to life, drawing out a dragons spirit. The dragon battles the invisible assailant, Dune is unfortunately struck with a poison dart.

- The waters of leviathan enter Dune's bloodstream to revive him. The dragon apparently (and wrongly) also thinks him a prophet. Their spirits mesh.

- TJE3 strikes again at Titan. Dune brandishes a deadly trident (broken during the fight, turning it into his famed bident) and strikes down his foe. He's later ressurected in typical bullshit DC styling.

- Dune, an up and coming water magician cofounds the Titan RP school with his arch rival Domarr. I've forgotten what we called it.

- Domarr and Dune engage in fierce battle, both are drug away half dead. Dune walks away with Domarr's arm courtesy of a transference spell.

- Bored, Dune quits his position as Bloodfin's general, stealing half their army in the process. He forms the crimson blades, a large army of drunken pirates. They drink alot, and ravage the coastlines, appropriating supplies for Dune's new workshop.

- Little happens for a while. I didn't have a computer, more drunken pillaging is assumed.

- Dune joins the order of the shining star and takes temporary command of lighthaven's keep. Little is known of the events that transpired at Lighthaven. I didn't have a computer.

- Dune builds an airship in typical final fantasy bullshit stylings. It's powered by water. He's a water magician, see!

- The Airship crashes. This is blamed on the drunken pirate crew.

- Far from prophetic, Dune makes regular appearances at the Crimson Inn, shooting random people, then walking away.

- Another airship is built, the steel dragon. It isn't crashed.

- Dune grows a beard and picks up smoking. An important event to be sure.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tommorow could ever follow today.
Airman

Previous

Return to Palace Rantings