A New Face enters the Golden Griffon

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

A New Face enters the Golden Griffon

Postby Rufus Shinra » July 10th, 2006, 7:46 pm

-Taking a seat, Rufus orders an ale, though most of his face is covered by his white cloak, many notice that he is new to these halls> Within moments the barkeep places the ale infront of him. Rufus throws a couple of gold coins his way and a nod to symbolize his thanks. He takes a quick look around, wondering where his new "clansmen" are, feeling an introduction is required-
DC Name = President_Rufus
Proud Member of Clan Titan
Rufus Shinra
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » July 10th, 2006, 8:53 pm

(Minor note... the Golden Griffon is not located in the Palace itself, but is a stand-alone tavern located in the center of town of Cartes.)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Rufus Shinra » July 12th, 2006, 9:17 pm

( oops sorry, my bad lol )
Rufus Shinra
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » July 12th, 2006, 9:42 pm

.::Gus enters the tavern and orders a silken. As he waits for his drink, he looks around the room seeing the usual faces until he notices a new one, though partially hidden by his white cloak. He moves in closer and introduces himself.::

"Welcome to the Golden Gryphon. I am Agustus, though i do prefer that all call me 'Gus' for short. I am the Head of Recruiting for Titan.

.::Gus smiles broadly as he awaits for a reply.::
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Rufus Shinra » July 21st, 2006, 1:54 am

*Rufus' attention is drawn to Agustus*

"Greetings Gus, I am Rufus, I have just made my way here as a new Recruit, was hoping this was the place to meet some fellow clansmen, success it would seem. Long time serving Titan?"
Rufus Shinra
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » July 21st, 2006, 2:59 am

"Greetings Gus, I am Rufus, I have just made my way here as a new Recruit, was hoping this was the place to meet some fellow clansmen, success it would seem. Long time serving Titan?"

.::Upon hearing this He smiles and nods his head.::

aye, i have been here for some time now... i think i have been here for a short three/four years... things keep changin' like me job

.::Gus chuckles at the thought of the many jobs he has held in his time being in Titan, Ambassadorial being his first sollowed by Luminary and now being Recruiting.::
Well then i am sure you are to meet many new people here :-) all you need to do is poke em on the side to get there attention.... though sometimes you may need a bit of excess force like a :trout: to slap some one with

*Proceeds to slap some random Npc with a :trout: :troutslap: *
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Palace Rantings