Idea for RP

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Idea for RP

Postby omin_of_deat » June 12th, 2007, 12:16 am

This is just a page to post ideas, but i was wondering if we had a futeristic urban RP, set in a corrupt world, with foreign wars, and there were two sides, The corrupt leaders, and the Police(also corrupt) and the recent rising rebel force.

I'm thinking that we could also have fantasy like Races, like Elves and trolls, and such. I would want to keep away from futeristic weapons, but we might be able to use current tecnology fire arms, or swords and bows. the first would be more dynamic in my opinion.

To elongate the story, we could switch chapters between Players being Law, and being Rebels, while a single person works on the opposite side to keep ballance. what do u guys think?

Please post any and all suggestions.
"A warm bed and a lazy boy are difficult to part"
-Danish proverb

CHESHIRE IS MY HERO!!!
omin_of_deat
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » June 12th, 2007, 6:45 pm

The general feeling of roleplaying around here is that we don't really like "futuristic". My own character comes from a realm like that, and it will be touched on briefly at some point, but most people here prefer the medieval feel of Dragon Court.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby omin_of_deat » June 12th, 2007, 11:34 pm

i agree with you 100 percent Curulan, but i thought i might break the mould here, just use another setting once, but if no one wants to participate in the rp than it wont happen anyway.
-Danish proverb

CHESHIRE IS MY HERO!!!
omin_of_deat
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » June 13th, 2007, 12:06 am

i take it you want more or less to create a Post apocolyptic senario where there includes "Lost Technology" (meaning machinary too advanced to be recreated but not too advanced to be maintained) guns, grenades, etc. aswell as weapons commonly used in medival times like axes, swords, bows, etc. in a mix basically.

it sounds interesting. i wouldnt mind participating though time constraints kick in( got work and in a couple of months i got school
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » June 13th, 2007, 8:22 pm

It is a neat idea. I'm just concerned that not too many people here would be fond of it.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby omin_of_deat » June 13th, 2007, 11:01 pm

well we'll just have to see then :P .

The RP, like i said is just a suggestion, and is open to suggestions, and if there are things people would like to change to make them like it more, than go ahead and say it
-Danish proverb

CHESHIRE IS MY HERO!!!
omin_of_deat
Clan Member

Return to Palace Rantings