Forgotten Body (Open RP)

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Forgotten Body (Open RP)

Postby Xartamal » December 21st, 2006, 11:40 pm

[Awakened from a weird dream, Xartamal heads to the Tavern to have a little drink. As Xartamal was walking, he sensed someone was following him. He continues to pretend that he didn’t detect it and continues to walk very cautiously. Every step Xartamal does, feels like the unknown man is another step closer to him. Xartamal walks faster and as expected, the unknown man did too. He smiled to himself and got a little interested of what was happening, he got curious of who this man is then suddenly stopped walking.]

“Who are you...?”
“Someone from the passttt…” the man answered.
“Oh..really..then show yourself…”

[Shadow dominated the grounds and a thin black caped man appeared. “armorless..eh?” the unknown man said. “Go back to where you came from… find the remaining artifact… search for Arch Uhm’kal’s body!” and man disappeared in a glimpse and light reappeared over Xartamal, curious and no idea, Xartamal continued his walk to the Tavern thinking of what the man said. Arrived at the tavern and ordered a cup of drink and then suddenly, instantly came into his mind was his weird dream of Jhonus, where he first wielded Uhm’kal.]

“Jhonus..”

.::SIRE XARTAMAL::.
"Immortal Fire of Titan"

Former Rank Fund Officer of Titan
Former Supply Assnt.
Former Regent of DC
Xartamal
Clan Member

Postby Darkan Rhal » December 31st, 2006, 2:27 am

*Darkan sat in the tavern, sipping a glass of red wine, his thoughts reaching out, his mind wandering, his Han searching for something not yet known to him. Visions would pass before his eyes, images he did not yet understand, memories come back to haunt him, desires gone unfofilled and fears that ever chased him down.

As his inner darkness would grow, a physical shadow would darken the room. Xat, almost a shadow himself, would bring with him a darkness from within. Sitting at a table near to Darkan, Xat would order a drink and seem to sip at it would out concious thought, for it would seem his thoughts where else where as well*

"You bring a darkness in with you my old friend. Perhaps the shadow you saw? A meaning I know not, but help I might have, for a price."
Darkan Rhal
Clan Member

re:

Postby Xartamal » January 5th, 2007, 7:28 pm

[Xartamal looked at Darkan and gazed into his eyes, sipping his drink]

"what price could this be? What is it that you seek.."

.::SIRE XARTAMAL::.
"Immortal Fire of Titan"

Former Rank Fund Officer of Titan
Former Supply Assnt.
Former Regent of DC
Xartamal
Clan Member

Postby Darkan Rhal » January 9th, 2007, 9:24 am

*Darkan's red eyes would seem to sip at Xartamal's soul as the Shadow would sip his drink. Darkan knew that Xartamal was cold and calculating, and Darkan felt as if this one already knew the answer, but just wanted to hear it spoken aloud. A thin smile would cross his lips, he liked that, a straight forward deception*

"Training, that is the price. I would require for you to teach me what you know. Not all that you know, just the bits that I do not already know. I think you know of what I speak, for we spoke of it once before, then you told me that I did not possess the natural ability, the aptitude for moving among the shadows, but now I have the ability to gain that aptitude from you, with no harm to you or diminishing of your abilities."

*Darkan would take another sip of his wine, while peering into Xartamal's soul gauging the effects of his words.*

"That is my price, take it or leave it."
Darkan Rhal
Clan Member

Return to Palace Rantings