Returning Home

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Returning Home

Postby Sporon » September 20th, 2006, 11:58 pm

*Sporon walks into the gates of titan and looks around* wow so much has changed in the time Ive been gone, I wonder who Ill find in the tavern. *Sporon walks down to the Tavern and opens the door, as he looks around he notices the Tavern is empty prolly due to it being so early in the morning* *Sporon asks for a Dwarven dark ale and sits* Now lets see how many people will come and have a drink with me and who can keep up with this ole dwarf! *Decideing to keep his identity a mystery he throws on his cloak and helmet and sits in a darkened corner of the Tavern at a small table and waits while drinking his Jug of ale*
Sporon
Advisor of Titan
Former Clan Leader
Leader of Titan Defenders
Sporon

Postby bow4lyf » September 21st, 2006, 11:02 pm

*bow4lyf sees a figure tread in the tavern doors. He removed his helmet and cloak and sat down at the bar table and asked for a rather dark drink that no one around orders anymore. He must be from the acient times coming to this place. Bow4lyf was suddenly intrested in this man. He went and sat down beside him. He barked at the bartender loudly and asked for a Titan Brew. After chugging the mug he turned his head at the mysterious fellow and said,

"Hey, good to see you made it to the Golden Gryffin. My name is bow4lyf and I am a marksman of the deep forest behind the tavern. Whereabouts are you from?"
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby BullMinotaur » September 22nd, 2006, 1:19 am

*Walks into the tavern* Not expectng any thing great*Goes and sit down at the bar and asks for some milk* (his favorite drink). *Then looks up* and sees his fomer leader. Then says Welcome back. Have a drink on me.

:cup:
Inside Every Man Beats the Heart of a Bull!!!Sig by Madstoller
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Location: Tucumcari New Mexico. Yes New Mexico is in the USA.

Postby Sporon » September 22nd, 2006, 4:47 am

*Sporon looks up at Bow4lyf* Greetings, I am Sporon, I am from here good sir and Ive been gone for many a season *takes a drink* I now return after many a tunnel and passage thus trudged. I am surprised you know me not for my mural hangs in the palace. *removes his cloak and helmet to reveal his bearded face* *looks over at Bull at waves* Sure Ill take that drink .. make it a sylkan titanium since your buying !
Sporon
Advisor of Titan
Former Clan Leader
Sporon

Postby Agustus » September 22nd, 2006, 5:56 am

..::Awakening to the sun Gus rose from his bed and did a few warm up exorcises: stretches, pushps, situps, jumping jacks. Afterwards he ate a small breakfast of eggs and fresh pork. He put on weights on his wrists and ankles and dressed casually, he was going for a morning run to get his blood flowing. When he stepped down into the tavern, he saw three people two of which he knew were members of the clan, one was Bull the other was Bow. He knew Bull well enough to call him friend, as for Bow4lyf, he did not know him well enough... as for the third person Gus did not know. He forgot all about his morning run, he went back upstairs and dressed in his fine armor and robes. As he walked down he heard the name of Sporon. Gus nearly tripped and fell down the stairs..::

"Sporon?!?"
*clearly surprised*
"Oh my.... "
*he whispers*
..::Gus orders a drink as he clearly is overwhelmed at the mention of the name of the former leader... He gulps down a silken to gain back what little composure he could gather. After calming himself he approached the trio. He shook hands with Bull and Bow4lyf. Then he introduced himself to Sporon..::

"Welcome back to Titan, im Agustus, though i do prefer Gus. I am a High Council member for the clan. It is an honor to meet you sir"

*briefly bows*
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » September 23rd, 2006, 12:56 am

*bow4lyf sees the authority Sporon holds. He is deeply embarassed by his attitude toward his first sight on the man. Bow4lyf indeed had heard of him in legends and stories told to him by other clannies, but never seens a portrait.*

"Sir Sporon! I am greatly honoured!" bow4lyf takes a bow to about 90 degrees to the floor and stood up straight with a unresistable smile on his face*

"And Gus! Good to see you here! Bull! This is a good day or what?" *bow4lyf said merrily*
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby BullMinotaur » September 23rd, 2006, 11:22 pm

*You may have that drink a sylkan titanium coming right up. *walks to the bar to get his drink* and order a sylkan titanium *Walks back to Sporon* He is your drink my great Leader as you requested. *Then bows to the former great leader* then says: pleasure is all mine my great Royalty. May this drink pleasure.

PS I hope this is all right This is my one of the few time I have RP.
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Postby Sporon » September 26th, 2006, 5:17 am

*Sporon stands and bows to Agustus and Bow4lyf* No the pleasure is all mine, Its nice to see friendly faces in the tavern again its been so long since Ive been here. *accepts the Sylkan Titanium from Bull*. Hey who is up for a drinking contest ?! *Sporon jumps behind the bar and runs to the back store room, next he comes out rolling two barrels, one Sylkan Titanium double brewed special and the other a very old Dark Dwarven Ale* First to either hit the floor or fly thru the ceiling and or walls including windows is out. *puts the Dark ale on the counter beside them and screws a cork in it* *Pours three giant mugs,sits one in front of everyone, then grabs a pair of worn bone carved die from his pouch on his belt* Anyone know any drinking games? *Smiles around the room w/ an evil looking grin*
Sporon
Advisor of Titan
Former Clan Leader
Sporon

Postby Agustus » September 27th, 2006, 9:33 pm

..:: Feeling a chill run down his spine from the words "Drinking Game" Gus had not played one in a long time, though he did not know any in particular he was just happy drinking..::

*chuckles*

Well i dont know any games... but ill try my best to drink ya under the table... first one to pass out loses and pays the tab..... err no placing it on brops tab
..:: Gus looks at Bull..::
:P
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » September 29th, 2006, 1:03 am

*bow4lyf gets a slight smile at Sporon's respect toward everyone, he liked that kinds of people.*

*bow4lyf turns his vision on Agustus and cleared his throat.*

"my friend... i accept your challenge. Wt are the bets though... 3000 marks?"
bow4lyf
Clan Member

*Snickers*

Postby Sporon » October 3rd, 2006, 8:02 pm

*Seeing the bill is paid , even if it is someone who's not here, Sporon Grabs one of the tankards that he'd rolled out earlier.* Hey guys try this !
*Sporon then lifts the giant barrel in the air letting the Dark Ale poor down his throat and all over his face* Hey ... how come everyone has a Twin by them ... * Sporon falls on the floor, then instantly jumps back up and Burps* Ohh I am so down for seconds ! *Looks around wondering who will go next* *Snickers as he pours some sleeping potion into the glass near Bull* hehehe lets see who gets that 3000 marks I am so ready for some new boots ! *Rubs his hands menaceingly*
Sporon
Advisor of Titan
Former Clan Leader
Sporon

Postby BullMinotaur » October 3rd, 2006, 8:20 pm

*Sits down at the bar drinking his :milk:* Then turns around and looks at a buzzzing Sporon* Looks like I am going to win this cuz I'm alc free. Unless you want to make that a mixed milk. :wink: (not knowing Sporon had all ready fix that little problem) :lol:
Last edited by BullMinotaur on October 4th, 2006, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » October 3rd, 2006, 10:50 pm

*bow4lyf gladly takes an alchohol a.k.a .. a whole keg. he throws the thing up onto his head and starts chugging.*

*one hour later*

Bow4lyf said crazily, "As i was saying, llama's are way cooler than squirrels!!"
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » October 6th, 2006, 2:42 pm

..::Once seeing the barrels being rolled out his mouth watered. Sporon took the Dark ale and chugged down the enitre keg with out having much of an effect on him. Bow4lyf did the same though he began a tyrade on why llamas were cool. It was his turn now... he took the keg and uncorked it..::

Cheers....

..:: He lifted the keg and chugged it down. the sweet taste of ale went down his throat it took mere minutes for him to finish it, he blacked out for what seemed a minute but was close to an hour as bow4lyf had finished his commentary on llamas..::
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » October 11th, 2006, 11:46 pm

"whoa... how did i get here?" Bow4lyf said. But no one heard him because he was in a bathroom stall.

*bow4lyf gets up slowly with a wabble, then with unsteady steps he walked out and sat upon a stool again beside Bull, Agustus, and Sporon.*

"well? Any1 had they're fill? I'll pay for the ales!"

*bow4lyf turns to the bartender and puts all the charges on Omin's tab*
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Next

Return to Palace Rantings