Returning Home

Come in and hear the rumors afloat throughout the Titan Palace. Join in or start your own RP here!

Moderator: Roleplaying Council

Postby Sporon » October 23rd, 2006, 3:09 pm

*Sporon sits and leans back in his chair and puts his feet on the table* So I see there are still some drinkers round here after all *Pulls out a long wooden pipe from his pack and strikes a match to it* Well how bout we do some huntin out in the woods ? anyone game ? *Smirks at the expression he made bout someone being the game* cuz IM down to hunt ! Just start runnin ! *drank more than he thought and fell back completely knocked out and asleep* *snores*
Sporon
Advisor of Titan
Former Clan Leader
Leader of Titan Defenders
Sporon

Postby bow4lyf » October 24th, 2006, 12:30 am

*bow had hum in his ears.. but he did crucially hear the word "hunting". He pulled out a silver coated brightly peacock fletched arrow darted with double stings.*

"Here i come!" *bow runs out the door, then quicky discovers no one is around him. He stumbles back into the Golden Gryffin and finds Sporon sleeping."

*bow puts marks on the counter shoving it toward the bartender* "please get this merry fellow your best suite. He had a tired journey"
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Warscott » December 19th, 2006, 1:10 am

****** Sounds of wings flapping and a large beast landing can be heard through the tavern doors. A large black armor clad individual climbs off the old beast, pets the beast on the head, and makes his way toward the tavern door. He opens the door, forgets to duck, bangs his hand and falls straight to the ground. The size of the individual clearly marks that it must be a troll. He stands back to his feet and shakes his head as if trying to get his bearings back. The grey hair ever peeking its way through the black armor. He makes his way to the table of the sleeping dwarf and sits down across from him. *****

** Slapping the table loudly **

Sporon, do you remember old me. It's Warscott. Drunk or not, there is no way you can't tell its me even if I am 4 to 10 people right now.
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
17 years in Titan and counting
Officially over the hill
Been around so long that Titan has been stamped in my forehead
Graduated College before most players had pampers
My Life Story http://clantitan.org/library/stories/story38.html
Warscott
DC Councillor

re:

Postby Xartamal » December 20th, 2006, 7:04 pm

[walks into the tavern..finds Warscott talking to a familiar man before..]
[stood still near the door and stares at the drunk man.. it took time until her recognizes Sporon..]

"is it? or is it not..the...yes...it is Sporon.."

.::SIRE XARTAMAL::.
"Immortal Fire of Titan"

Former Rank Fund Officer of Titan
Former Supply Assnt.
Former Regent of DC
Xartamal
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Palace Rantings