Samurai

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Postby Scorchas » September 2nd, 2006, 1:33 am

Hey...Scottish descent; we are all part of the great celtic melting pot! Scot, Irish, Welsh, Manx or whatever! You should know that we are all mingled. They all raided each other... settled and integrated! Celtic society is a very old one. There is evidence of roads and chariots in Ireland long before the Romans; The Irish were renowned for music, poetry and literature!
Look at the Brithonic tribes that fought Julias Ceasar; The Eceni; Caledonii; Brigantes;Ordovices; Trinovantes; Catuvellauni; Cornovii;Dumnonii; whatever! They beat him back the first time; no-one could beat him...he was like Alexander! The fall on Briton was after the Romans fell. Germanic tribes invaded and became the first ENGLISH!
Sorry...I love European history! Especially Celtic!
Don't get me started!

Is doimhin é poll an amhrais

'Deep is the hole of doubt'
Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Scorchas » September 2nd, 2006, 2:00 am

My wife laughs at me when i get drunk! I talk shite! This is a great source of merriment to her! What i am trying to say is: Sorry!! I try not to let myself get into a flow of sorts; i tend to reguritate crap!

PEACE!

I vow, never to sully the Clan Titan forums with my drunken nonsense again! Woohoo!

Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » September 2nd, 2006, 3:57 am

Though I swear, am vulgar, and indecent, for some reason I feel like I should be waggling a finger at you for some board rule. So there it is.

*waggles the finger*
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Scorchas » September 2nd, 2006, 8:54 am

Your not the only one. I am never drinking again; my wife is all picture and no sound this morning!

Scorchas
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Hall of Answers