Queen is missing your company!?

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Postby Tharris » August 28th, 2006, 5:47 pm

oops :omin:
tharris (lots of them) of Titan

AIM: hawkeyebp
E-mail: hawkeyebkp@gmail.com
Tharris
DC Councillor

Postby Scorchas » August 30th, 2006, 10:20 pm

thanks...i wont worry about the wits.
Scorchas
Clan Member

Postby BullMinotaur » September 9th, 2006, 2:39 am

Do you lose Favor when you use Hypnotize. I always been woundering this. Cuz I played a char one time and he was a Sen, I never dieced but he went way down in rank a long way. I think I might have got him to reg now but not sure. :? But any way does this have an efect on that. Or was it cuz I died more than a few times, or both lol.
Inside Every Man Beats the Heart of a Bull!!!Sig by Madstoller
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Location: Tucumcari New Mexico. Yes New Mexico is in the USA.

Postby Curulan » September 9th, 2006, 6:43 pm

You don't lose Favor doing anything other than logging in, or failing in Court.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby BullMinotaur » September 9th, 2006, 7:58 pm

That is with fame? :? But what is it for the queen's favor. I was a regent now i'm a sr.So how can i keep it from happening agian. Now i have to game to get my favor back up then lose my fame doing it cuz before the list refresh I was in the 42th spot lolor more. i know I have to game some. And i will lose some more fame to get my rank back, And mingle/boast a bit and get my favor back to get it my rank. I lost all my rank so why is that. I still want to know the first question if any one knows. I just want to know what took it away in the first place? So i does not happen again. I do not how Fred changed that. Now it is harder then ever to get wits now. I used to dice when i did not have time to play my char. Now I have to gut lol. I like to keep every thing even as much as possible but charm is a diffent story lol. I used to get like 12/13 mill a day off 2,000 marks when i would just dice back then. I used to do the mail moeny thing to I do not rember the name but you invested money and you could win big or lose big lol. But I under stand how fred is trying to make it lol. He done a lot of good to the game but a few thing I just do not like lol. Rust, this, Tq's it just unfair to the newbies, and thoughs who did not know about the TQ's like my self, I had like 14 chars that all had Tq's on them and i sold them all I could have been almost on top in the skill list lol. I like most of the changes he has done in the game. More then most he brought life back to it with most of the changes. But I will try to get there some day some day. Will some one please tell me why i lost my rank. :cry: :cry:

By what you are sayin Curulan I lost favor with the queen cuz i died more than a few time.
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Postby Cheshire » September 9th, 2006, 8:05 pm

Favor has NOTHING to do with questing, dying or getting mezzed. The ONLY things that affects favor is logging in and using the court functions.

You gain favor by a sucessful game, mingle, boast and i think successful petition.

You loose favor when you login for the first time each day (~3% i think) and successful dice.

You loose rank when you favor drops low enough
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby BullMinotaur » September 9th, 2006, 9:03 pm

Ok then, I under stand that. Thank you. But how in the world did I lose my rank at all when i have not dieced in a like year. I did some game why back then and i have not dieced back then. Could be the game clichted me out of rank? I will do the game but it is still weird. yester day I was a regent now to day after the list refresh I was a sr. So what you guys think?
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » September 10th, 2006, 12:56 am

Every time you log in, your Favor goes down. If it goes down past a certain point, you lose rank.

That's what Cheshire has been trying to say.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby BullMinotaur » September 10th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Thanks ever one. It went from rank one to rank nine in one day. I lost some fame but well. I will just get like 900 guts or more. :lol: And I will start play my char right. :wink:
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Postby Loth Emnati » September 15th, 2006, 9:31 am

And for future reference: You lose 1% of your favor each new day you log in.
Except if you have more than 10500 favor, then you start losing 3%, which is more than you can accumulate, so there is no consistant top spot on the favor list. There is a group of people who are cycling around the 10500 area, but none stands out
Loth Emnati

Postby Slicky » October 3rd, 2006, 5:33 am

other than having a better name, what good does having a higher rank really do? And is there a difference between favor n fame? Which affects what?

And clan power increases the amount of stats offered to the clan right? But what are our clan's stats and how much do they effect each individual member?

Is it all %?

Thanx in advance. Sorry I'm such a curious one.
"TEAM MUFFINLOAF!!

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom" -- My Wonderful Team

DC Name: Slicky
DC Name: Slicky3
Slicky
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » October 3rd, 2006, 5:45 am

Slicky wrote:other than having a better name, what good does having a higher rank really do? And is there a difference between favor n fame? Which affects what?

And clan power increases the amount of stats offered to the clan right? But what are our clan's stats and how much do they effect each individual member?

Is it all %?

Thanx in advance. Sorry I'm such a curious one.

fame and favor are different

fame is just braggin right more or less

favor effects the clan as the higher rank you are the more points we get toward our goal to our next power...
fame you can accumulate by killing stuff... ie Evil Fred, the dragon, the monk/sorcerer/priest(?) in azteca
favor however can only be gained through courting... ie gaming, boasting, mingling.... though it can be lost as earlier being said by loth,chesh, curu by dicing and logging in

sorry im no number man so i dont know specific answers all i know are the basics of the stuff :?
Agustus
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Hall of Answers