Gaining Stats Questions

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Gaining Stats Questions

Postby Kandle » November 8th, 2008, 11:34 pm

Hello, everyone. Just curious if anyone can tell me of or even if there is a best questing area to gain stats. I am level 20 at the moment with decent gear and I am surviving at a fine rate in the dungeons so far. I'm assuming there is no actual "best" place to earn stats other than gaming at the castle, but I thought some feedback might help me confirm that idea.

Thanx all.
Kandle

Re: Gaining Stats Questions

Postby Curulan » November 11th, 2008, 1:31 pm

As a general rule of thumb, the best place to quest is the strongest area you can quest in that doesn't kill you regularly. I know that's not a very useful answer, but it is true. Experience and Fame gains are higher in stronger areas, and the chance of gaining a stat is the same no matter where you are: (1/current stat value) * modifier from action (Backstab, Berzerk, Mezz, etc).

The questing progression that most people seem to agree on is as follows: Fields -> Forest -> Mounds -> Mountains/Dungeons (most people prefer dungeons) -> Hie Brasil -> Shangala -> Azteca -> Dragons/Evil Fred
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby killadaemon666 » December 27th, 2008, 3:27 pm

the more levels you have the more moves u can make the greater the number of stats u can accumulate.

killadaemon666 :pimp:

Sig Courtesy of Toki W&W all rights reserved. heh he he..

Miners Cap esblg(=+80a+92dd+1605s) / 31a/d spikey(=+46a+48d+138s)
224d DragonScaleJacket (=+44a+280d+438s) thanks Blade and RE
135d Crystal Swift Boots (=+65a+206d+1020s) thanks D_S
294a Silver Amini Club ESUR( forgot the esed stats) :(
157a 63d Crystal Gauntlet (=+216a+126d+583s)/Serpent Scale (=+105a 111d 1941s)
all B,L,ESUR
killadaemon666
Clan Member

Postby killadaemon666 » January 8th, 2009, 3:24 pm

here are a few good suggestions try fighting evil fred always try to answer if you get it right u have a chance at earning 1 wits if you get it wrong u kill him and have a chance at earning 1 guts. this i believe is one of the best spots for earning wits cuz fred always gives you a riddle unlike other areas where other monsters dont ask a riddle. aalso this other technique is rather time consuming but works well save 5 quests at the end of the day and buy drinks in the tavern i can usually muster atleast 15 charm a day there. what ive been doing for the longest time is as soon as i could get in the castle iwould spend about 40 quests(note you start to top out your favor around duke using only 40 quests a day) in the castle and the rest would go to questing in the dock area as soon as i reach seneschal i will go down to about 20 quests in the castle but for that to happen some days all i do is spend all my quests in the castle when i have no time to play. aslo shitty thing about fred is he doesnt give you enchant scrolls.There is a drinking info thread around somewheres at the top of one of these boards u may find enlightening hope this helps.

*note (everyday you awake you lose 10% fame and not sure how much but you lose favor aswell)

killadaemon666 :pimp:

Sig Courtesy of Toki W&W all rights reserved. heh he he..

Miners Cap esblg(=+80a+92dd+1605s) / 31a/d spikey(=+46a+48d+138s)
224d DragonScaleJacket (=+44a+280d+438s) thanks Blade and RE
135d Crystal Swift Boots (=+65a+206d+1020s) thanks D_S
294a Silver Amini Club ESUR( forgot the esed stats) :(
157a 63d Crystal Gauntlet (=+216a+126d+583s)/Serpent Scale (=+105a 111d 1941s)
all B,L,ESUR
killadaemon666
Clan Member

Postby Zero3SB » September 6th, 2009, 11:43 am

Well, I always found the Courts to be the most efficient way of gaining stats, especially if you only have a few minutes to play the game. If you have time to quest, by all means, follow the above advice. Berserks, Backstabs, and Mesmerizes can be very useful in gaining stats; just make sure the Berserk/Backstab kills the creature when you use it. Try to use all of the skills in one day, and fight monsters that actually allow you to use Backstab, and don't have Sage Skills. Some people say that if you fight monsters with less than full health, you have a better chance of gaining Guts.

If you want to gain wits, the best way is Dicing, IMO. Get about 10 Trader Skills so you'll be more successful at Dicing, and start clicking away. Be prepared to lose some marks (Though with 10 trader skills, you'll most likely never hit 0 Marks)

And don't forget that you can gain charm by drinking at the Tavern. Just remember you have a chance of losing all of your cash, so be careful. You can gain quite a bit of charm at lower levels this way, only using a few quests.
Zero3SB
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers