When to go to a new area

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

When to go to a new area

Postby Delilah » September 5th, 2008, 11:07 pm

Okay, I can wipe the floor with all the mobs in the plains and the forest...where do i go from here? Do I try the goblin mounds, the mountain, the dock??? I have gone to the mountain and the goblin mounds but I always seem to do really good right before a mob ive killed in one hit a hundred times does me in or turns me into a babbling idiot and takes all my stuff. Im like level 20-25 now and im clueless. Its not even worth the quests at this point, i spend like 90 quests to get not even a 20th of my exp bar.....
Lvl:20
Attack:163 Guts:108
Defend:74 Wits:67
Skill:120 Charm:28
H:Mages Robes(+1a+11d+7s)lucky glows bless
B:Koutetsu(+13a+63d-14s)flames
F:Mercury Sandals(+25s)bless glows
A:Titan Blade(+141a+34s)lucky
Delilah

Re: When to go to a new area

Postby boywonder » September 6th, 2008, 7:36 pm

First off, have you checked the Titan Dragon Court FAQ? It may help you out quite a bit. Also, are you an actual member of Titan? If so, try requesting some better gear. I've always found two weapons or a weapon and shield are FAR superiour to a one handed weapon. Especially when enchanted to the max. Oh, and NEVER ADD GLOW OR FLAME! They attract the worms and other 'item-eaters' like no tomorrow. if you have no items with glow or flame they'll rarely (if ever) take any weapons which could then damage them.

I'd recommend going to town in the dungeons in the palace, but that's just me.

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Re: When to go to a new area

Postby Loth Emnati » September 18th, 2008, 3:29 pm

The areas a ranked approximately like this:

Fields
Forest
Goblin Mounds (3 sub areas, you can buy the first map in the inn)
Mountains / Castle Dunjeon ( The dunjeon is the best place, both in terms of drops and monsters - watch out for the troll)
Go fish
Hie Brasil
Shangala / Azteca / Evil Fred / Dragon ( first do Shangala, then Azteca.. wait with E.F. and the dragon 'till you bored)

It's hard to give a lvl dependency for the areas since you abilities are very much determined by your weapons... but I would start sneaking into the mounds on day 3 or 4 (~lvl 15) The important part is that you get yourself a good mithril mail from the orcs and hopefully a reasonable weapon (elf bows are fine)
Loth Emnati

Return to Hall of Answers