Questions on clan abilities

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Questions on clan abilities

Postby Rayface » August 12th, 2008, 10:35 am

Hey I've been playing DC on and off for years but I just joined a clan (This one) for the first time. What are these clan abilities?
How do I get and use them?
And is it true that higher tittles of clan members helps the clan get more abilities?
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind."
~ Mohandas Gandhi
Rayface

Re: Questions on clan abilities

Postby Cheshire » August 19th, 2008, 10:39 am

Lets see if i can answer all of these...and anyone, please correct me if i'm wrong, been a while since i had to answer this :P

Titan's abilities: Quick (more quests), Agile (+10% skill), Merchant (more pack space, sell in game for better prices), Strong (+10% att) and Sturdy (+10% def).

You get them automatically and they are enabled automatically. They should kick in on the 2nd day you are a member of Titan.

The formula for clan power is rank+(level/8) so both rank and level helps the clan get more power which in turn allows us to get more abilities.
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Montorro » August 19th, 2008, 9:10 pm

http://clantitan.org/dcfaq/index.php?ac ... artlang=en

Follow that link to see almost all of them, with explaination, since you can also get clan power on equipment.
Montorro

Postby boywonder » August 20th, 2008, 12:45 am

the reason we began giving marks out in the first place was to get people to gain rank to increase our clan power. now obviously that's worked since we're A#1

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Loth Emnati » September 18th, 2008, 3:33 pm

The reason we began giving marks out was to abuse an unconfirmed bug, that each time you petitioned you would get a favor bonus. The bonus was meant for those that actually gained a new rank, but was also given to those that failed. As a consequence you could get a new rolled char to seneschal in a couple of days given enough money and a well working supply system.

That is why we are no 1, and is the reason why there are so many unplayed "power-chars" in Titan
Loth Emnati

Postby Curulan » September 19th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Yeah, well... Titan never had much respect for the peerage anyway. We're a free nation! ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Hall of Answers