A request

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

A request

Postby Montorro » July 31st, 2008, 12:53 pm

Since I decided to play again and I have only enchanted the equipment of Montorro, but I got other antkiques who got tons of skill that could use some attack and def upgrade..

I was wondering if I could buy, get, lend enchantments, since I used all my 10k+ enchantments already! :o
And since you can no longer buy them, it will take a while for me and all I do is killing dragons anyway.

Oh yeah I also need some bottled insects or can someone tell me where the best spot is to find them. I know wich creatures drop them, but I do not know wich one drops them the most. :)

If no one has any spare enchantments that is fine, it will just take a long time to finish my equipment then. :)
Montorro

Postby Cheshire » August 1st, 2008, 9:21 am

I keep forgetting to send, but i will try to send you a few thousand for free. Just wondering, but what is your suit? And if we can upgrade each other, would you be open to the possibility?

Places to find enchants... personally, I just quest Azetca and i pick up an okay amount from there.

Also, do you use MSN or AIM?
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Montorro » August 1st, 2008, 10:52 am

Many thanks mate!

I used over the 30k enchants, thought 30k would have been enough. :O

Yeal let me type my equipment for you out, this is my best stuff I also got other antiques who have high skill, like 500+ who still need to be enchanyed for my runner up's, otherwise they do nothing in the higher regions.

I use msn.. will mail you my mail. :)

H: Miners Cap 106+A/110+D/2064+S
B: Koutetsu 115+A/124+D/2045+S
F: Asaura 103+A/112+D/2005+S
R: Spirit Katana 124+A/104+D/2139+S (Panic and Blind, Flames)
L: Shuriken 513+A/504+D/9980+S (This was a major pain to upgrade ;))

I'm not sure you can upgrade any of it and then again I kill Dragons still like flies, without using any Backstab or Ieutsu.

Guts: 919
Wits: 1936
Charm: 751 (This one can be easily upgraded, but drinking is so boring)

A: 1084
D: 1074
S: 21777

Panic is after Sage the best protection against mezmerisation and Blind is so Dragons cannot use a Golden Apple to cure themselves. ;)
When a creature mezemerises you and you paniced it before it mezemrises you it only expresses its anger to you and lets you dance or so, but nothing happens, it is like the ran away with the difference you lost a quest.

Was thinking about using my money and my tons of dragon scales. (Who I didn't sell in the old ages for money, since money was not what I needed) I was wondering what the highest stats are from a Dragon Jacket? I made one that has +144 defends and this one I got after making 200+ jackets.

Was also wondering if you had a storage char where I can send stuff to that is not good enough for me but still usefull for others?

OK, going to mail you. :)
Montorro

Return to Hall of Answers