Help with attack and defense?

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Help with attack and defense?

Postby fillnoin » May 28th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Alright.
I have a silver titian blade with 227a and 62s
then sea slippers with 15d and 129a
Snake Scale suit with 3a 69d 22s
Great help with 4a 29d 30s and bless

I havent found anything in weeks even close to any of this, yet i see people with stiff that is so much more attack in the ranks

Also what do faceless potions and Time crystals do?
fillnoin

Postby Curulan » June 1st, 2008, 8:56 pm

Get a high-attack, high-skill combination of Right and Left weapons, instead of a two-handed weapon. That will give you a better potential for enchanted stats. Also, a lot of people use gear from before the enchanting system change. Back in the day, Enchant Scrolls only added Skill to gear, and there was no upper limit; it just became progressively more difficult to apply scrolls. Once the enchant system was changed to its current form, all existing gear was changed to that the enchanted stats (extra Skill) became the base stats, so we essentially head gear with base Skill in the thousands, which could therefore be re-enchanted to extremely high stats. Items like this are called "antiques" (or "tiques") and are impossible to get now except by trade.

Time Crystals allow you to bypass Evil Fred in the Dark Vortex to find the (not-so) secret web forums for DC. Faceless Potions allow you to reset your Peer details.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Hall of Answers