test chars

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

test chars

Postby Guest » December 3rd, 2007, 6:15 am

what is the difference between test game and the actual one?what is the purpose of test game? can test chars trade with non-test chars?

Postby TBeck » December 3rd, 2007, 7:05 am

The test server is a server where the latest unofficial release is placed soon before it is released to the main DC server. DC test is pretty much like the public beta test for the version. Test characters can be quested as many times as you like in a day, unlike regular DC where you must wait for the reset.
test characters are on a different server than regular characters, so this means no trading between the two types.
TBeck
DC Councillor

Postby Guest » December 3rd, 2007, 10:13 am

oh ok. thank you. but this means that a test char can also trade with a test char right? does a clan exist in test? or is there a faction of titan clan that plays and help titan members in test?

Postby Ominous » December 3rd, 2007, 10:40 am

At this point, Test is sort of useless. I sort of doubt that the game will be updated again, it being so dated and all.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby TBeck » December 3rd, 2007, 3:23 pm

Yes you can trade between different characters on the test server. Last time I checked there was a clan titan in test, but it was an unofficial one, meaning it was not created by the clan, and we do not have any sendout programs in test.
TBeck
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » December 4th, 2007, 4:27 am

TBeck wrote:Yes you can trade between different characters on the test server. Last time I checked there was a clan titan in test, but it was an unofficial one, meaning it was not created by the clan, and we do not have any sendout programs in test.

yes it was an un official clan titan.... Zuka aswell as I created/ran it with a few other people aswell (DunEinstien being one of the major).... but we lost faith in the game since it was only us and abbandoned the concept....

also we did have a send out program set up though again we lost interest
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers