Heres My stats where should i train and wat should i upgrade

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Heres My stats where should i train and wat should i upgrade

Postby luthien12 » July 11th, 2007, 5:07 pm

DC Name: Luthien12
Lvl 24
Rank Baron
Age 155
Guts 208
Att 110
Wits 94
Defend 120
Charm 55
Skill 355
Quests 132

Guild F = 16/16 M=5/5 T=6/6 S 9/9

Equips-
Head-Great Helm +27d -6s
Body-Mystic Robes +1a +41d +23s (plus others that i can't read)
Feet-Asaura -2a +15d +8s
Right- Amini Club +84a +195s
Left-Dragon Shield +1a +20d +16s

Thanks in Advance for all your help
luthien12

Postby Guest » July 15th, 2007, 6:47 am

where are you questing??

I would get a pair of sea slippers with +14d +114?S from the mermaids (where you are fishing)
the body thing, i would rty to get a snakescalesuit (from the meduzas in hie brazil) or the body item you get in shangala
and I bet there are better dragon shields than yours.

Postby Tharris » August 29th, 2007, 10:16 pm

all but 7 of your fighter guilds are useless at your current level as unless things have changed (haven't played in over a year) the highest weapon level is 31, wits are handy along with sage guilds to avoid being mezzed and backstabbed as well as ietsu'd by the aztec warrior and the samurai, the trader guilds give you a better chance of regaining your quests when you run away, and make sure you carry thieves insurance to protect you from being swindled, mage guilds obviously give you the opportunity to mez which is a way to increase your wits, you can also dice to do this but warning when you win at dicing it lowers your favor and if it gets too low you will have your ranking dropped i've found that a 2/3 dice and 1/3 gameing ratio (being as your guts are over 200 gaming is your best bet for gaining favor) works well in maintaining your favor levels while attempting to gain wits through dicing, running away in battles once it has been initiated or from an aggressive opponent will also allow you to gain wits, your charm can be garnered from feeding and is also a handy skill, feeding, bargaining and seducing are all very nice ways of increasing your charm then there is also the mingle and boast aspects of the court which will allow you to increase your charm and your favor, plus if you are able to afford it buying rounds at the pub yes buying drinks and i mean lots of rounds will also increase your charm, your guts will take care of itself as you go through questing, just becareful you sage cannot protect you if you use a guild ability in the same turn as they do so if you both attempt to mez eachother and you lose the stare down your sage guild will not prevent them from sending off a cliff... this is what i see from the setup you have listed as far as your equipment goes

head spiked helm from the gladiators 14+ stats

body dsj looking for one with 160+ defense
(there is also the jaguar mantle which is decent but i don't remember the stats on it, i know if you get a big enough one it will beat a dsj/spikey combo)

right get yourself an amini club unless there is something else that is the best weapon for your right hand silver amini club preferably 120+ atk

left there is the shuriken, the silver jaguar fang and the crystal gaunlet all are good the crystal gaunlet is the best for skill if memory serves, the sjf is the best for defense and the shuriken is a decent replacement if neither is available

that is what i see off the top of my head good luck and happy questing.

~tharris
tharris (lots of them) of Titan

AIM: hawkeyebp
E-mail: hawkeyebkp@gmail.com
Tharris
DC Councillor

Postby Kamerheimer » August 30th, 2007, 4:01 am

Go ahead and AIM me and Ill get you set up.
27 spikey esblur
208 dsj esblur(170 mantle esbur in test)
91 csb esbur(18 sea slips new esbur in test)
170 sac old esbl(without natural bless, 1 skill rust, looking for ur)(182 sac new esblur in test)
135 cjf esbur(54 shurk esur in test)

Looking for 210 sac new

pm me with upgrades

Kamerheimer
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers