Clan Help!

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Clan Help!

Postby gale » May 31st, 2007, 9:02 pm

Greetings and Salutations.

I am a newbie (ummm, three days old) and I don't have a clue what this clan thing is all about. I know you can get extra powers, etc, but how do you know who to join, etc. There needs to be a clans for dummies page. Maybe there is and I am just too dumb to see it! :oops: Actually the clan I am looking for, if such exists, is one that holds honor and integrity and helping one another out as it's top priorities, not killing, mangling, and/or blood and guts!

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thank You

Gale
gale

Postby Curulan » May 31st, 2007, 9:19 pm

Moving this to the Hall of Answers, because that's really where it goes. Anyone want to help this lass out? :)

Edit for gender. Oops.
Last edited by Curulan on June 11th, 2007, 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Tarathilien » June 1st, 2007, 4:26 pm

Hi. I'm your Big Brother. I'll be helping you throughout your stay with us here at Clan Titan. I believe we are the clan you are looking for in your quest for honor and integrity. If you would like to join our fabulous ranks, please click HERE

From there you will see more forums available to members only. You may then request questing supplies, marks for the purpose of ranking up, and hold auctions with other members without fear of getting jipped.

Please make sure to read the FAQ before posting any questions in the Hall of Answers. You might want to bookmark that page - it's realllly useful.

Lastly, enjoy yourself here and remember - Titan's the best because its members are the best. United we stand, divided we fall ;)

Taraedit: Editted for various reasons. Still not editted to perfection, of course.
Legionairre
H - Spiked Helm [+26a+26d+70s]
B - Dragon Scale Jacket [+159d-15s]
F - Silver Sea Slippers [+1a+23d+199s]
R - Silver Amini Club [+138a+8d+507s]
L - Shuriken [+61a+18d+247s]
PM me with upgrades
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » June 2nd, 2007, 3:20 am

err Tera like he said he is still 3 days old in the game and as a person i could care less about "bumping em off" to the FAQ no matter how informative it is....(it really is a good faq but if you want to help someone straight out help them by answering their questions.... sheesh

OK sorry about my fellow clan mates but some have busy lives and cant be bothered to help out as much as they should.... well its a little help but in my opinion not enough since the faq is rather complicated to navigate through.

Now then about Clans;
Clans help out the individual and vice versa the individual helps the clan
Clans gain power from its members and those power points are in turn used to gain power skills(we have 5 skills currently) now then Most clans are great places each with a different atmosphere now its up to you to select a clan in which you feel comfortable in we may be big and powerful but some people prefer smaller clans do to the interaciton between its members.(most cases that isnt true either some clans are small do to the fact that its made entirely of one person with many of there own personal characters....

oh also you wont be able to join a clan till your a few levels higher... i think around level 15 or so when you cna access the first half of the castle

anyway i do hope that i was of some assistance to you and if you need any type of help please do not hesitate to ask be it here in these forums or in the Dc forums (my Dc name is Siragustus01 )
Agustus
Clan Member

Thank You Sir Augustus01!!!!!

Postby gale » June 10th, 2007, 7:22 pm

:D

Sir Augustus, YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you so much for explaining. It's people like you who help make the game more enjoyable. Oh, by the way, I am female, the way my mom spelled my name, I think she wanted a boy! Also I have a shuriken if anyone wants it. I got it from the Wheel of fate or whatever you call it. I'm only level 13 so it will be quite a while before I can use it.

Thanks again!

Gale
gale

Postby Da_PAB » June 11th, 2007, 1:40 pm

so are u joing the elite Titans it would be a honor to have u here with us :) just ask and if u we can we will help u out :) its good to see female players around here i think were kinda lacking good to mee u
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby gale » June 11th, 2007, 9:09 pm

Yup! I would love to join the Titans! As soon as I get up enough stats to enter the castle, I will ask for membership. My DC name is Sephrenia. Thank you for the vote of confidence!

gale
gale

Postby Curulan » June 11th, 2007, 11:13 pm

The clan is fun. And if you're ever the mood for something more than the mindless clicking, we're working on expanding the already-lush roleplaying universe that has been created around the locations found in the game. Just give us few more months to work on it. :P

(Yes, I know I've been saying that for years...)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Agustus » June 12th, 2007, 11:37 pm

Curulan wrote:The clan is fun. And if you're ever the mood for something more than the mindless clicking, we're working on expanding the already-lush roleplaying universe that has been created around the locations found in the game. Just give us few more months to work on it. :P

(Yes, I know I've been saying that for years...)

more like a decade now
<_<
>_>
Agustus
Clan Member

I made it!

Postby gale » June 14th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Hey,

Well, I finally got some money (11,000 marks...well it's alot to me!) and petitioned to join the Titans so if I am accepted, Da_PAB, you can count one more female in the ranks! Thank you to all of you for the info and offers of help. One question though, I am now about 76 guts, and am in the forest, how high should I get before I move on and where should I move on to?

Thanks again!
Gale
gale

Postby Agustus » June 14th, 2007, 7:21 pm

well when i started out (my second time) i went straight for the dungeons.... but then again by then i had recieved help from a few friends in getting some decent gear to quest in that area. some may point you to the mounds particulary(sp?) Warrenz when you get a hold of that place then go to the dungeons.

course i skipped the mounds and went straight for the dungeons then to the ocean/hiebrasil, Shangala( azteca wasnt around back then) after those places were done with i went to other places i went to the mountains to hunt the dragon and i went to the mounds to hunt evil Fred.(dont suggest you do those till your atleast lvl30 with a substansial(sp?) amount of skill, guts, Wits to protect yourself aswell as a Fairy.

course try the mounds first(stay away from the vortex if you get a hold of the map) if you have anything with "Glow" or "Flame" and you dont want to lose it be careful of worms.

Oh and one more thing.... If you need anyhelp (ie Marks, Gear, Items) le tme know and ill help you out as much as i can
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Cheshire » June 14th, 2007, 9:57 pm

I find weapons more important than stats. If my main character quested naked, I honestly think it would die in the oceans (or at least take forever at the ocean). On the other hand, if i equipped a new character with my best gear, it could prolly take on the dragon (with the help of some ginsengs and blasts).

Once you get the grant, head over to the armory and ask for a free upgrade and then go to the market and see if you can buy upgrades for your upgrades ;)
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

I'm in!!

Postby gale » June 15th, 2007, 11:07 pm

I'm formally a Titan!!!!! WoooooHoooo! Now that I have the grant, am I supposed to do anything with it??

If anyone could send me some gear, I would appreciate it. I only have about 20,000 marks, and I have a koutetsu(sp?) and a shuriken in storage if anyone needs it. Here is what I have on.

Cap 1a+2d+1s
mythril 1a+19d
boots 1a+4d+8s
left and right elf bow 30a+15s

Anyway thanks........um what are my extra whatevers for joining? I know that you get power skills but don't know much about them.

Sorry about all the questions!

Gale
gale

Postby Cheshire » June 15th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Here is what you'll want to do:

1) register an account on this forum
2) Post requesting access to the member areas here
3) Once you have access, post in the Armory for free weapon upgrades, Rank Fund for free money and if you need any items, then in Supply for nearly items you want.

Hope that list helps =)
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » June 18th, 2007, 6:07 am

well aside from all the formalities.... it may take a while.... but
to pass all that aside ill try to help you out somewhat.

What is your Dc name? (im taking it that its Gale but i dont want to be mistaken)
Agustus
Clan Member

Next

Return to Hall of Answers