i kept on getting minimized.............

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

i kept on getting minimized.............

Postby tw830 » December 26th, 2006, 3:23 am

To fellow Titans:

I'm a member of the Titan clan and this is my character stats:

leverl 21

120 guts
50 wits
43 charms

a: 56
d: 168
s: 220

guild
3 fighters, 3 sage, 3 trader, 3 of the other one i forogt. but anyways!!! here's my question/concern

i'm not getting killed by monsters in the dungeon; mountain; or the globin mount. instead i keep getting MINIMIZED by monsters which gets me really angry. because you never know when you'll get minimized!!!!!!!. and when you get minimized. i'm losing like 30 quests and half of my equpiment

DOES anyone know how to prevent yourself from getting minimized?? should i get more defence? guts? wits?? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
tw830

Postby Agustus » December 26th, 2006, 5:12 am

mimized?
dont you mean mezzmerized?

well either way the best thing you should do is work on wits as these help reduce the chances of getting mezzed. also if you have enough cash to to the silver storage and store all your belongings except for the bare essentials to quest. if you need any items and what not you could ask for access to the appropriate forums to request marks, gear, supplies, etc

hope this helps
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » December 26th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Yeah... your wits are pretty damn low. You might want to focus on the Forest right now, where answering the Griffon's riddles and helping the Unicorn will give you chances of boosting them.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Guest » December 27th, 2006, 2:36 am

well. so u guys r saying that the higher the wits are, the lower the chance you'll get mezzmerized?? and that's the only reason why your character gets mezzmerized???? if so that's great
cuz i followed someone's advice and went to the castle to game. and i gained 11 wits in a day. but lost 100+ frames. but o'well.

so wat about charms?? wat does that do?

Return to Hall of Answers