Any suggestions

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Any suggestions

Postby Gametight » December 21st, 2006, 12:29 pm

Hie Brazil and Shangerla are too easy and I get mezzed to much in Azteca. Any other place I can got to get my stats up? Or should I just deal with it and dive over the cliffs when I run out of frys?
Gametight
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » December 21st, 2006, 2:39 pm

well the point of the game is to get strong, so keep questing till you can handle the creatures in those areas first though to prevent item loss i suggest that you take the the necessaties only
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Warscott » December 22nd, 2006, 1:45 pm

Here are some things to do to build stats for your character. Make sure you always try to guess the answer to the one that drops Spirit Katanas. That will add wits. Always bribe the gunner with Matchlocks and feed the one that drops foul axes (i think that is it). Kill the ninjas and peasants in hopes for guts. Kill the Samurais for they can actually give you 1,2, or 3 stats (that happened once to me).

In Aztek, I use all my backstabs on the Jag which gives guts or charm. I mez the Anaconda (wits) and feed him after using those up (charm). I always backstab the warrior if i can't kill him on first move (guts). I always try to help the wizard (wits). This should help you gain necessary stats to help you in this area.

Even though I am capable, I never fight the dragon because I can gain more stats in Aztek then with Dragon. I currently gain 1 - 8 stat points a day just from fighting in Aztek. Even though I have been around a long while and have high stats, the Jag can still get me along with the wizard.

My Current Stats:
Guts: 1028
Wits: 952
Charm: 695

The whole point of the game is better equipment and better stats. Don't worry about the experience part because new levels really do not help that much except for the 2 extra special attacks.
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
17 years in Titan and counting
Officially over the hill
Been around so long that Titan has been stamped in my forehead
Graduated College before most players had pampers
My Life Story http://clantitan.org/library/stories/story38.html
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Cheshire » December 23rd, 2006, 1:22 am

I recommand you first try feeding the snake before doing anything else. If you succeed, then you get your quest back... which translates to free exp.
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Ekehart » December 24th, 2006, 4:19 am

Also, the snake still takes glow/flaming items...right?

If so.. I won't be mezzing it ANY time soon...

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers