the great bow....

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

the great bow....

Postby impaler » December 18th, 2006, 2:18 pm

i know this is a silly question, but where do i go to get a great bow??? i forget if it's in the forest or the first quest area. i only need it to make some boots at that one place in the castle area. i have sea slippers now. are these boots that i'm trying to get even worth my time? nothing else in there seems to be. i've been playing for a while and i've got some decent stuff already, so i don't want to waste my time questing in the forest, looking for this freakin' great bow if i don't have to. i'm level 32 btw. almost 33.
oh, and does anyone that's on levels higher than this know if there are any better weapons that come out as the levels go up? i use an amini club and jaguar fang at the moment.
kill 'em all! let fred sort 'em out!
impaler
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » December 18th, 2006, 10:56 pm

you get a great bow from the traders in the docks

also i dont believe that the swift boots are worth it but then again thats my oppinion as i have old sea slips... as for better gear it only depends on where and how you hunt for it (either trade for it on the forums or go out lookin for it :-p)
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Guest » December 25th, 2006, 2:31 pm

i got some swift boots finally, and you were right, it wasn't worth it. the sea slippers i have now are way better. but the crystal swift boots are supposed to be better than the sea slips right? anyone have any idea what the average stats on those are? is it worth going through the nobles trophies over and over again hoping to get them?

Postby impaler » December 25th, 2006, 2:33 pm

that was my reply above this. i forgot to log in...... :D
impaler
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » December 25th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Crystal swift boots
i dont know if their stats are better... as i have yet to find a crystal o_O
but again if you go through the quest over and over again you still have to go through it a ton of times to eventually get one set of crystal swift boots.... so it'll take a while
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby impaler » December 31st, 2006, 2:27 pm

a crystal o_O.........what is that? i haven't found any crystal anythings. do you have to be a certain level or anything like that to be able to find them?
btw, i've collected 4 swifts boots now and just about each time i get some made they go up in stats. i'm not sure if that's just coincidence, or if this will continue. any ideas?
impaler
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » December 31st, 2006, 4:33 pm

It's a random chance, for those items that have Crystal counterparts. They are more rare than Silvers.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby impaler » January 1st, 2007, 1:05 pm

update: it WAS just coincidence about the swift boots going up in stats as you collect more.
impaler
Clan Member

Postby Cheshire » January 1st, 2007, 1:44 pm

In my DC-FAQ post about the "Best Weapon Combo" I state that CSBs are gonna be the next foot gear of choice for several reason (all of which i list in the entry)
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Curulan » January 1st, 2007, 5:09 pm

And I still have yet to get any. :(
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Agustus » January 1st, 2007, 10:41 pm

ditto...
i still havent gotten Silver sea slips lol
those are the only silvers that have ever eluded me... and now Crystals... i have yet to get one aswell lol
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers