Where to fight

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Where to fight

Postby GeorgiaDave » December 10th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Hey I'm a lvl 18 Baron with:
87 Guts
44 Wits
62 Charm

With I believe:
3 Bezerk
1 Mage
3 Trader skill
and 2 Sage skill

my weapons are:
Miners Cap [=+1a+14d-2s] (glow, enchant(1), bless, lucky),
Mystic Robes [=+1a+29d+14s] (enchant(1), bless, lucky),
War Boots [=+7a,8d+10s] (Panic)
Rat Tail Whip [=+35a+8d+35s] (disease)
Dragon Shield [=+22d+16s] (blast)

Where should I be fighting right now for the best gear and exp? And at what point should I move to the next area (and what area?)? Also... Is my gear and guts, etc good? Any help would be great. Thanks!
GeorgiaDave

Postby Agustus » December 10th, 2006, 8:58 pm

well i take it you quested in the dungeons so your above the forest.... have you been to the mound? dont think there is much of a difference from the dungeons.

but if you have then i believe you are at the point at which you can kill almost everything except in the areas: mountains, docks and the other areas mines(Located in the mountain where the dragon is at) and vortex(located in the mound where Evil Fred is at)

so for now keep questing till about level 23 or so and save every mark you get or if your part of this clan request some marks and use em to try the docks(Go fishing dont try hie brasil, shangala, or azteca yet)
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby GeorgiaDave » December 11th, 2006, 2:57 am

Agustus wrote:well i take it you quested in the dungeons so your above the forest.... have you been to the mound? dont think there is much of a difference from the dungeons.

but if you have then i believe you are at the point at which you can kill almost everything except in the areas: mountains, docks and the other areas mines(Located in the mountain where the dragon is at) and vortex(located in the mound where Evil Fred is at)

so for now keep questing till about level 23 or so and save every mark you get or if your part of this clan request some marks and use em to try the docks(Go fishing dont try hie brasil, shangala, or azteca yet)

i am part of the clan, but i don't really need any marks for docks yet, plus i don't really like hand outs =]. though if i'm stuck i wouldn't object to getting weapon upgrades hah, but until then i'll keep questing. thanks!
GeorgiaDave
DSucher
GeorgiaDave

Postby izmrjayc » February 9th, 2007, 7:35 pm

ive been going to hie brasil since i was around level 20. hie brasil actually seemed easier cuz harpies didnt hypnotize as much, they do alot more now. mermaids hypnotized, sea serpents ate gear and bucaneers blew me to bits. but most everyone in hie brasil was managable minus the hero. this might depend on the cahracter but ive been questing in hie brasil for 4 levels now and trying to work up to shangala which i still cant easily do. im acutally wonderin wut a safe level to shangala is
izmrjayc
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » February 14th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Or....you can do what I do at level 32 - visit the mound and seduce the Queen - constantly. It's fun and she gives me good booty for giving her rubs in the bathtub. :P

Post edited by Moderators.
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Cheshire » February 14th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Tara, watch it.
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby izmrjayc » February 18th, 2007, 12:30 pm

haha that comment just reminded me of borat when he was talking about his retarded brother in a cage and his #4 sister in all kahzikstan..."haha u not get it but one day he does get it...high five"
izmrjayc
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » February 18th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Let's stay on topic here, please.

And Tara, this board is meant for children as well.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Tarathilien » February 18th, 2007, 4:20 pm

If it helps, by the phrase
she gives me good booty for giving her rubs in the bathtub
I meant
booty=rewards (items, marks, etc)

If I missed anything else, thanks for editing my post, Mods. :D
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers