Its been a while fellow Titans

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Its been a while fellow Titans

Postby Gametight » November 18th, 2006, 5:03 am

Wassup all, I Use to play a while back when Doggystlyle was the Leader I Use to be Clan Titan Armorer that was a while back the websites changed a lot I'm lost can't even find the marketplace or Armory walkin circles around the town square getting dizzy. Could use some direction to these places. Tryin to see if my equipment still good and what kind of new better stuff that i aien't got is out there. Heres what i got on:

Mythril Helm 4a 29d 31s <--just got it
Snake Scale Suit 13a 90d 125s
Sea Slippers 19a 36d 356s
Spirit Katana 114a 33d 460s w/panic <-- given to me by DoggyStyle
Great Targe 12a 63d 126s
All of them with flames,bless,luck,glow
Can't enchant any of them any more maxed out

So what new stuff is out there in this game that is better than what i got. I know about the Koutestus, masamunes, shurikens and asuras (what are the high stats for those now and can i enchant them to the level that my current equipment is at? I like high skill makes you kind of untouchable. Also where can i buy enchant scrolls in the game or do i got to find them questing. Before you could buy them in the mountain? The crystal and silver equipment is new to me too, which is better whats the difference? Also what is the unskilling potion good for? Do I use it on newly aquired equipment for example a 60a -10s gladius? Will it remove the negative base stats?Any helpful replies would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Gametight of Clan Titan
Gametight
Clan Member

Postby Ekehart » November 22nd, 2006, 2:56 am

Eh...Well...

Your eq seems to be basically all antiques. There was an update that made enchants affect all stats, not just skill, and there's now a limit. Though, I think that stuff is ES. It's relatively good. I'd suggest trying to find better stuff. It probably wouldn't take too much to upgrade. It's decent tiques, and would fetch pretty pennies. *shrugs* You could probably trade that on the TP or even possibly on the Marketplace here, and get upgrades.

Hope that helps,

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

Yeah thanks

Postby Gametight » November 23rd, 2006, 9:34 pm

There is equipment that is better than what i had on. I lost about 100s when i enchanted all my new equipment up to max though. Heres what i got on now

34a/d Spiked helm [23a/d base stats]<-pretty good huh fist one i found
34a 156d dragons Scale Jacket [95d base stats]
14a 34d sea slippers dont remember the base stats
163a 32d Silver Gladius w/blind [120a base stats]
and a jaguar fang its pretty good dont remember the stats though

All i need now is some crystal gauntlets, shuriken, crystal swift boots, silver sea slippers

Gametigt of Clan Titan
Gametight
Clan Member

Postby Ekehart » November 24th, 2006, 12:11 am

If you hung on to those antiques, as they're called, they'll fetch a pretty penny, and would likely upgrade at least one of the items you have on. The Sea Slippers could DEFINITELY be improved with those.

Just my thoughts though. And, I think the armory can upgrade you for a SMALL SMALL fee.

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

Thank Eke

Postby Gametight » November 25th, 2006, 1:17 am

just waiting on my access to the marketplace and armory. The help is appreciated
Gametight
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers