Crystal Swift Boots

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

Crystal Swift Boots

Postby wee_boi888 » November 10th, 2006, 5:11 am

Not sure if this goes here or market place, but it is a question and not an offer so it's in the answers section.

How rare are the CSB's? and
Usually, what can be traded for a CSB? A minor silver? or major silver etc

Thanks
wee_boi888
Clan Member

Postby Ekehart » November 22nd, 2006, 2:57 am

I have never heard of them. Then again, I haven't been around as much as I would have liked. I assume they're pretty rare.

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

yeah they exist

Postby Gametight » November 28th, 2006, 1:01 am

you make swift boots in the Dragon Guard Quest. You get crystal swift boots making the boots but they are rare like the rares you find questing (every once in a while) You would be better off trading for them its a lot less time consuming or spend the time questing for the materials if you like. Also it depends on what the person wants trading them but you can usually trade silvers for them or high stat equipment as well as Time crystals but all those are also hard to find unless you got a lot of characters questing in the top areas(shangerla, Azteca, and Hie brazil) Crystal Swift Boots are the best footwear in the game along with silver sea slippers. They might have some for you in the Clan Armory you should ask. I'm waiting for access to the armory and marketplace to see what I can find I have a couple of rares, minor silvers, and other stuff I've been accumilating to trade so I can get a good pair
Gametight
Clan Member

Postby Ekehart » November 28th, 2006, 1:18 am

I can almost assure you that they won't have CSB or SSS. Almost 100% sure.

Sorry... Just... They're too rare, and usually way too good.

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers