A couple of "?"

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

A couple of "?"

Postby Apollo77 » October 27th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Ok i atm lvl 27(base lvl) been playing for not dat long..
anyways... ive got a couple of questions.
if u guys can answer all of em, dat wud be great :D :
1. Is the max enchantin random? or just low for some equips? cuz my spiked helm only gets to 80 enchant
2.Is it actually better for not to glow/flame ur equips
3.Whats the fight skill do?? do dey only let u wear higher equips? but highest weap only goes up 2 lvl 31,as i heard.
3.5.Do fighter skill like make u stronger?
3.8.Should i go like 5 mage skill then like 15+ fighter skill?
3.9.What does the Sage skill do?
4.What is the time crystal for?
5.*can you guys tell me wats the best guild skills to get?*(free guild)
6.Ive tried for so long trying 2 get to viscount, den im guessing...Do i need to do queen's misson to get to viscount?If yes, does all of the quest give more favors?or Which is the best 2 do(fastest)

Yep, i know dats a whole lot of questions, its like a test which every1 hates.
But if u guys cud answer em.. dat wud be great
Apollo77
Clan Member

Postby deraknecron » October 27th, 2006, 8:40 pm

questions 3, 3.5, 3.9, 4, 6(requirements to advance listed not methods) are answered here - http://clantitan.org/dcfaq/

1) I cant seem to find it on this board tho I know I saw it on some clans boards; the max enchant is based off of your equipments Base Stats. So gear that has the same base stats (ie: two spirit katanas with +50atk +80skl would enchant the same number of times.) formula should be: 3*a + 2*d + s = number of scrolls/enchants *credit at bottom

2) You made a thread about this before; http://clantitan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1076

3.8) thats purely a personal preference. you can argue/debate the benefits of distrubition of skills til time ended. I prefer to have a handful of mages for the sole purpose of mesmerize to help raise wits.

5) if youre talking about the Fighter/Mage/Etc. guild skills; imho see 3.8 answer. otherwise someone whos a veteran might give you some better insight on how to spend your skills.

6) check the dcfaq then your favor when you exit for the day in game. as for the best method the only way i know thats 'good' is mingle/boast/game. again someone who knows more might be able to shed more light.

Try searching around a bit it may save you some time and aggrevation of waiting for response, and then you might not get the response you want if the answers are easily at your disposal.

Good luck :D

*Millions of thanks to Frost Knights and Zwack, from whom I found this from; should be accurate unless there was a change to this since about this time last year.

edit: added the formula and credit(s)
DC Name: Derak
I am the banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle.
deraknecron
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » October 27th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Crap...I went through the trouble of creating answers for it....should've scrolled down first. What a waste of time. At least you got yer answers, Apollo ;)
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » October 28th, 2006, 2:47 am

3.9 What does the Sage skill do?

It prevents weak chars for mez, berzerk and such. Please note*

4. What is the time crystal for?

It is used to get past a map, mostly for Evil Fred, but that just takes the fun out of it. Appearently, it is also a popular *money* used in trading.

Note*: You will not use Sage if you use a guild skill in the same round.
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Apollo77 » October 28th, 2006, 10:58 am

ok.. so lets say i get sage skillz
n i face a harpy
n i atted normally n it mezmorized me
does dat mean i dodge it?
n i wont use a fry?
Apollo77
Clan Member

Postby deraknecron » October 28th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Apollo77 wrote:ok.. so lets say i get sage skillz
n i face a harpy
n i atted normally n it mezmorized me
does dat mean i dodge it?
n i wont use a fry?

A message comes up at the top of the combat info saying your Sage skill triggered; and it turns the round into a normal combat round (not 100% positive, like around 80% on this, but when your Sage triggers and stops mezmerize/swindle the monster still gets a standard attack)

I am also positive Sage does not stop berzerk attacks because Ive had the fighter/gladiators kill me in Hie Brasil second round when I am just normally attacking. Though it may stop Ieatsu or whatever from the samurais in shangala, ive never fought there to give first hand experience
DC Name: Derak
I am the banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle.
deraknecron
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » October 28th, 2006, 9:20 pm

It stops any guild.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Apollo77 » October 29th, 2006, 2:03 pm

so.
r u guys saying dat
i shud get a couple sage skillz 2 stop mezmorizes?
how many :?:
Apollo77
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » October 29th, 2006, 4:09 pm

As many as you want. The best method to avoid Mesmerize is still to increase your Wits, however.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Tharris » October 30th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Curu, I hate to call you on this but... you are incorrect. Sage does not stop every guild. Sage will protect you from the ieatsu used by the Samurai (or however you spell it) in Shangala and the Warriors in Azteka. Sage will also protect you from the mezmorize as well as the backstab. The swindle and the berserk are not stopped with the sage guild. The only way to stop the swindle is to increase your wits so you don't fall for it or carry thieves insurance which can be purchased for 800 marks each in the goblin mound store thingy. The only way to stop berserk is to well... try not to die when it happens, or kill them on the first swing as they have to wait till the second turn to use it.

~tharris
tharris (lots of them) of Titan

AIM: hawkeyebp
E-mail: hawkeyebkp@gmail.com
Tharris
DC Councillor

Postby Apollo77 » October 30th, 2006, 7:17 pm

I have no problems wit the swindle since i got atleast 20 theif insurance everytime
i just have a problem wit the mezmorize even tho i have like 3 frys
>,< but i dont wanna waste em :cry:
Time Crystals shud be used to stop mezmorize just like wat theif insurances does :evil:
Apollo77
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » October 30th, 2006, 7:53 pm

Apollo77 wrote:Time Crystals shud be used to stop mezmorize just like wat theif insurances does
- if they did, I wouldn't've (Arkansas conjunction of would not have, lol) lost so many things - only solution to not being mezzed early in the game is to R-U-N!! :P
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Return to Hall of Answers