I wonder wonder whats in my wonder ball?

Got a question about Dragon Court? We have the answers! Ask here.

I wonder wonder whats in my wonder ball?

Postby Slicky » October 3rd, 2006, 5:21 am

So, a couple questions.

Firstly, I like to keep troll warts. Does anyone collect them other than myself and do they have any market value whatsoever? Same thing with turnips.

Also, I want to know why there is a posting "limit". I understand that some people may use it to spam or up their posts
(which is ridiculous, trying to make yourself look good by post #s) but isn't it quite obviously NOT spam if they make many meaningful posts?

And also, whats up with the rankfund? Is it meant to gamble away to gain wits and fame? And if so, why not have rankfund to tithe away and thereby gain experience? Maybe the exp is too negligible at high levels?

I dunno, I'm just vexed. How does one gain stats easiest for each stat??

And I prolly have more questions, but I'm just so lost in this that I forgot I was confused about other things :)

Anyways, you guys are the greatest, and I'm glad to be a part of Titan.

YEA! :P
"TEAM MUFFINLOAF!!

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom" -- My Wonderful Team

DC Name: Slicky
DC Name: Slicky3
Slicky
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » October 3rd, 2006, 5:37 am

turnips and warts are considered junk, they are worth alot to collectors... but i hardly see any around anymore... i myself have a couple of k but i more or less stopped playing dc since i have lost some interest in it(mind ya i do log in and "play" every now and then)

Rf: the marks you get are for whatever you want, you could use it for tithing or ranking doesnt matter i guess we are only here to give to our members :)

posts/spam: the only reason why it was set up like that is due to the problem of double posting, sometimes someones comp would freeze and they would repost what they posted. the mechanism set up is to help prevent that from happening :?
go figure that it limits posts

oh and welcome to the clan :-D you need anyhelp what so ever please dont hesitate to ask :D
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » October 3rd, 2006, 8:05 am

There is no "posting limit". There are rules governing what kinds of posts should be made on the board.

The Rank Advancement Fund is nominally for the purpose of gaining rank, so that the Clan's Power will increase. We give our members the money to facilitate and encourage this. What you do with what's left over is up to you.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Hall of Answers