*Enters*

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

*Enters*

Postby Milton » August 15th, 2006, 9:14 pm

He ran a hand through his hair, combing the inches of it back with his fingers. Several strands refused to stay, and relaxed on the sides of his forehead. He would look his best this day, even if he was only in a hoodless brown robe. The robe tended to make him look older, but that never caused any problems.

At the bar, he slid a mark towards the server. “I would like an Ale, please.”

After getting his drink, he took the nearest empty seat.
Milton

Postby Ominous » August 15th, 2006, 9:30 pm

I noticed the newcomer sit at the table next to me. Deciding to be social, I got up and sat down next to him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ominous. What brings you to this neck of the woods?"
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Milton » August 15th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Looking into his glass, he gifted himself with a sip. Most people didn't sip ales, but that didn't matter. When Ominous joined him, he sat his cup down politely, keeping one hand around it. He always looked to people's eyes while speaking with them, and smiled, too. His back found the chair.

"Oh, I'm just visiting."

With a naturally deep voice, he couldn't help but sound commanding at times. He controlled that now, and shrugged, looking around the bar casually.

"I may stay a while, though."

He wasn't about to introduce himself, not yet at least.
Milton

Postby Ominous » August 15th, 2006, 10:54 pm

"Well, you're welcome around here any time. Just watch out for the fires...well, actually, that's just me. The fires that is. I get set on fire sometimes." I realized I was getting a bit awkward.

"I'm a mage, by the way." This statement always explained fires, especially personal ones, especially with black mages. From the looks of the newcomer, he knew something of adventure, so I guessed he may have been able to sense my inborn magical aura.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Tordek » August 15th, 2006, 11:00 pm

"Ha, I win! Six kings."

Proceeding to take the pot, Tordek's hand was suddenly stopped by the arcing motion of a knife swing into the table.

"Seven aces." A voice from accross the table said, a visible grin upon his lips.

"You damn cheats! Ah...why do I even play with you guys?"
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Milton » August 16th, 2006, 7:57 pm

His brow lifted steadily as Ominous continued to ramble himself into confusion. Never had he seen someone who would do such a thing, just watching made the robed man smirk with amusement. He held out a hand,

"I'm Milton."

He wasn't ready yet to give out more than that, and saw the card plays the next time he glanced around quickly, only letting his eyes dart up for a moment. The card players were silly as well.
Milton

Postby Ominous » August 16th, 2006, 8:49 pm

I shook Milton's hand. "Good to meet ya."

I noticed Tordek and some others playing cards, and, as usual, cheating their brains out. It was funny to watch sometimes, just to see how skewed the rules of a simple game could get.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Virm » August 16th, 2006, 10:11 pm

Placing a few marks and a few time capsules in the pot, I looked at my straight flush, tryin to pull up the ante with a bluff. Thinking how odd to see Ominus and Tordek at the same table. I chuckled, and said, 'Milton, you are in great company!'

It was no suprise as I noted Milton roll his eyes ... for we were all witness to the brawl last weekend with those two. Of course, it was a draw..

"Milton, let me give you a bottle of my best rum...your ale is what ales you!"*hiccup*
Outside looking in = )
Virm
Clan Member

Postby Milton » August 16th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Not knowing how to play cards, Milton rested back again and casually laid his head back on a single hand, using the other to put motion to his words. Before he could ask Ominous, a new person spoke up.

The only thing Milton's eyes did was find those of the one who spoke to him. He sat straighter, taking the hand from his head and again holding the ale.

"Thank you," he said casually, "but I would rather stick with this."
Milton

*Roooar, its yet another meaningless visit*

Postby RazielTheReaverofSouls » August 16th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Suddenly appears in a flash of green light by the newcomer

Mutters to self

"What? This isn't Containment. This isn't even Halo. Last time I walk through a covie teleporter without knowing where it leads...

Looks around for the first time

"Wait... I know this place... its... shinier, darker and on a different URL but... this is Titan."

Spots Milton and decides he must be new, because he wasn't quite drunk yet

"Hail. Your new. Right? I don't know. Its been too long since i've been here. Welcome to Titan. We're still Titan aren't we?

Scratches head and looks around

(( OOC: To spare confusment, I'm an ancient ex-member back for a short short visit. @ Ominous, gratz for making council!! You probably have my job by now, if not... O.O I can't remember our leader's name... anyway, looks like your still the glue that holds Titan together. And I wonder, does my old account exist on the new site? ))[/i]
RazielTheReaverofSouls

Postby Agustus » August 17th, 2006, 12:51 am

you have to register it.....
*smacks his former assistant*
you left me to do all the work....
*procedes to smack him some more*

and i have your job now... im head of recruit omin is head of ambass
*fishy slaps omin for no good reason*
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Milton » August 17th, 2006, 1:29 am

Looking up through an eyebrow, Milton glanced at another new person. He had no idea what the man was talking about, and stood from his seat when another stranger started to beat the others. He was kind enough to wish Ominous well before taking a seat with the card players.

If he knew how to play or not, it didn't matter, he would still be away from those he didn't understand. He added a coin to the pot, smirking at his challengers.
Milton

Postby RazielTheReaverOfSouls » August 17th, 2006, 2:01 pm

Searches for a tuna to avenge himself with
"I had school. And was lazy. And it seems like you've done fine. So there."

Tuna SMACK!
"And your still here! Hi Gus. But I'll never re-register!! I'd lose my meager post count. And have to find my Sig and Avie again... nice avie btw :P. Pope-Sith pwnage."
RazielTheReaverOfSouls

Postby Tordek » August 17th, 2006, 5:39 pm

"Hey! No newcomers! We don't need twelve aces circulating through the game."

"And you, beat that. Eight aces, five kings!"

Looking back at Milton: "Alright, how much are you down for?"
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » August 17th, 2006, 6:55 pm

awe darn... and i was about to join in......
*procedes to put down a rather large bag of gold he had aquired*
but since there are no new comers allowed in the game fine.... i guess ill have to waste it on something meaningful.....
*sinckers*
Agustus
Clan Member

Next

Return to Golden Griffon