If you were in Titan 3 years ago...

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Postby Agustus » August 22nd, 2006, 2:20 am

sorry was barely in titan when Doggy was leader.... meaning his char was removed from being the leader of the clan in dc... dunno if he himself removed it or not but i was here when it was removed.... way before i became active on the boards....the only thing i ever did was be an ambass and even then it was sort of an temp position.... being given access to the officer forums and such.... but perhaps that is another story

*goes back to you tube and watches the Naruto series*
heh i am way ahead of the ppl who watch it on Cartoon network.... i am on ep 198.... wish the dudes who subtitle it would hurry.... i wanna watch it....
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Gakhan » August 22nd, 2006, 7:15 am

i remember it, ebon and carn were both part of it, as well as ember if i recall
Gakhan Val'istar :: Killer of Shadows :: Shadowwalker
Gakhan

Postby Gwaihir Windlord » August 22nd, 2006, 9:30 am

Man, that's funny that you'd bring up Ebon, I was just talking about that character, and Shadow, does anyone remember her. I once maybe the mistake, when I first started posting, of getting the two confused, I thought Ebon was going to kill me, literally, if she could have come through the internet and put a knife to my throat I think she would have, man I miss those days.

I never really got to know Menntal though, I think I joined just after he left, but was still posting sporadically, and Doggy had just taken over. So how ever long that's been, I'm not even sure.
Gwaihir Windlord

Postby Gakhan » August 22nd, 2006, 10:49 pm

i joined about the same time as gwaihir, and someone called the shadow and I if your remember him.

And sporon, and Warscott, and Rasta, wow those were the days.
Gakhan

Postby BullMinotaur » August 23rd, 2006, 3:00 am

Lets see when I joined there was, Thistle, Black Rose, Carn, Gutsmore and Sporon. (DSPY which I allready named) There is a lot more but there just not coming to mind No offense bad memory (mostly rember sigs now) :( . Cheshire was there too and is still here 8-) :P ! Tordeck came after me. He might rember working for Sporon when he first came in TD. I very sure that was his first job. Sporon says hey to all the old timers that remeber him. He still loves you all :wink: .
Inside Every Man Beats the Heart of a Bull!!!Sig by Madstoller
BullMinotaur
Clan Member

Location: Tucumcari New Mexico. Yes New Mexico is in the USA.

Postby King Jupiter » August 23rd, 2006, 8:00 am

Lets see I was HC when Doggy was still leader and AZ was always around, lol and Twist
King Jupiter

Postby Tanglehood Wolfgang » August 23rd, 2006, 8:29 am

*Squeeling with delight Tang pounces on his old friend, tickling him with great joy*

"Oh my, you're back!!! I'm soooooo excited!!! You're really back!!!"
Tanglehood Wolfgang

Postby Darkan Rhal » August 23rd, 2006, 8:31 am

*Sitting at a table off in the corner, the dark mage turns his red eyes towards the commotion. His eyes briefly show a hint of joy at seeing the cleric. With a simple nod he goes back to his thoughts*
Darkan Rhal
Clan Member

Postby King Jupiter » August 23rd, 2006, 8:33 am

..::Trying his best not to squash the light-hearted kender Ariik stood and "helped" Tang up, albeit by the collar, as he brushed himself off...checking all pockets to ensure he didnt "drop" anything. Once satisfied that his belongings were still there he patted kender's topknot and smiled, saying the words that ever one of his kind loved to hear....and the rest of the world dreaded::..

"So been on any adventures lately?"
King Jupiter

Postby Gwaihir Windlord » August 23rd, 2006, 8:33 am

*Peeling Tang off of KJ back, Gwaihir scoops the half-elf up and gives him a great bear hug, a tear comming to life in the corner of his eye. Releasing him, Gwaihir steps back and looks him over*

"I've missed you man, it's great to have you back, will you be staying for a while?"
Gwaihir Windlord

Postby King Jupiter » August 23rd, 2006, 8:36 am

..::Turning at the sound of a very familiar voice the embrace was welcomed and returned, though the question plastered an odd look upon Ariik's face. Hesitation, then complete silence, finally giving a weak smile he put best the words that came to mind::..

"I have always been here, and I always will be....but where I am in between, you never know"
King Jupiter

Postby Tanglehood Wolfgang » August 23rd, 2006, 8:40 am

*Tang seemed to be crying, but not tears of saddness, but tears of joy*

"Oh, KJ, Darkan and I have been on some grand adventures, he keeps looking for something, and I just follow him around, and he's been helping learn to control these new powers of mine, and he's been giving me lessons and stuff, and I get to live in his tower and all and we've been cleaning it, can you believe it, Darakn's cleaning out his tower, and it's been loads of fun, but I'm so glad to be back, especially now that your back, Gak is back, it's going to be loads of fun, maybe we can find an adventure or two while we're here."
Tanglehood Wolfgang

Postby King Jupiter » August 23rd, 2006, 8:46 am

..::Darkan, the name only brought an uneasy feeling to the pit of his stomach. A truce between the two stood on the edge of a blade, they had battled together at one time, taken foes apart easily with the tandem of holy and dark arts. That time seemed like ancient history now, he wondered what it was the mage was searching for, and to what means he would train the normally magically-inept kender. For the time being nothing would be assumed, though his fingers closed around the pendant once bestowed upon him as a gift, the dark stone always slightly warm around his neck::..

"Yeah Tang, maybe we can find an adventure or two...it seems like years have gone by since last I've seen anyone of mention"
King Jupiter

Postby Tanglehood Wolfgang » August 23rd, 2006, 9:06 am

"Oh that would be such fun, maybe we can go find a dragon, or a gorgon, or some conjured demon, I met a demon once, have I ever told you about that, he wanted to trade me for my soul, but he didn't have anything I wanted and he got very mad, I barely made it alive, but it was such fun to talk with a demon, but he was a bit difficult to understand, it was all 'thou' this 'thine' that, took me forever to figure out who he was talking about, hehe."
Tanglehood Wolfgang

Postby Gakhan » August 23rd, 2006, 7:15 pm

and amazingly an ooc post turn to ic....

all thanks to a kender ;)
Gakhan

PreviousNext

Return to Golden Griffon