__Titans, speak up!__

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Postby Tordek » August 1st, 2006, 5:58 am

It's a good message. A commendable message.
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby jadewik » August 1st, 2006, 6:40 pm

bow4lyf wrote:
bow4lyf wrote:WOW!

Its been 2 month now since i can speak English!

Weeeeee!

nuf said

You've been speaking English for 2 months. Congrats. Now you must move forward to master speaking proper English.

It's one thing to learn a language, but it's another to master it. I'd encourage you to develop your skills by making lengthy and meaningful posts in which you can cultivate your English experience and refine your linguistic reasoning.
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby bow4lyf » August 2nd, 2006, 2:30 pm

jadewik wrote:
bow4lyf wrote:

Weeeeee!

nuf said

You've been speaking English for 2 months. Congrats. Now you must move forward to master speaking proper English.

It's one thing to learn a language, but it's another to master it. I'd encourage you to develop your skills by making lengthy and meaningful posts in which you can cultivate your English experience and refine your linguistic reasoning.

I gotta look up those words, but I find translating English is a very good way to practice it.

Well... i guess now i learnt what really is a spam, so, proceeding to kill the spamming self. :nuke:
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Ominous » August 2nd, 2006, 7:18 pm

bow4lyf wrote:
jadewik wrote:
bow4lyf wrote:

Weeeeee!

nuf said

I gotta look up those words, but I find translating English is a very good way to practice it.

Well... i guess now i learnt what really is a spam, so, proceeding to kill the spamming self. :nuke:

Well, that deserves a high-five-style commendation! It's always good to see someone understand what spam is...so few people do. So precious few.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, there are a bunch of quotes in this quote. Someone, quick! QUOTE ME!!!
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Guest » August 2nd, 2006, 8:04 pm

Ominous wrote:
bow4lyf wrote:
jadewik wrote:
bow4lyf wrote:

Weeeeee!

nuf said

Well, that deserves a high-five-style commendation! It's always good to see someone understand what spam is...so few people do. So precious few.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, there are a bunch of quotes in this quote. Someone, quick! QUOTE ME!!!

mmmm... okay

Anyway, I think ppl would know after those warnings lol

Postby bow4lyf » August 2nd, 2006, 8:09 pm

^
|
mmm... forgot to log in.
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Itarilde Calaelen » August 2nd, 2006, 8:14 pm

You're defeating the purpose of the why this post was even posted. This thread was supposed to speak against spamming, and yet you've hijacked the thread.
My siggy

Sworn Protector of the Woods

High Druid Priestess of Syl'arboreth, El'th'norann
Itarilde Calaelen

Postby zipcat » August 3rd, 2006, 2:21 am

... :cry:

Thanks bow4lyf, really, you've made my day. Lying and going against us, great.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Joe » August 3rd, 2006, 2:40 am

ok, you all need to stop picking on bow4lyf now. seriously. this is getting ridiculous at this point. yeah, maybe he posted some annoying posts. maybe they were on purpose, maybe they weren't, but no one really gave him the benefit of the doubt before you all started flaming him, so you can stop now.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Tordek » August 3rd, 2006, 4:09 am

Please.

For future note, if there are problems, please refer to the proper division of management so that they can handle said instances with a degree of discrepency. It is best to avoid public debacles whenever possible.

With that said, I do bid you all a good night. While I will not close this topic, I do ask that you cease to post spam, or posts meant to incite against anyone.
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Rufus Shinra » August 3rd, 2006, 5:07 am

Yeah, catching back up on this post, i have to agree with Itarilde Calaelen, the spamming replies are probobly against what this post was intended to point out :D
DC Name = President_Rufus
Proud Member of Clan Titan
Rufus Shinra
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » August 3rd, 2006, 8:16 pm

Joe, we have board mods for a reason. Please let them handle issues like that.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Previous

Return to Golden Griffon