A visit, or a return

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Postby Darkan Rhal » August 3rd, 2006, 9:14 pm

*A look of sarcastic surprise would cross Darkan's face*

"Poison? Not me, it was merely a sleeping drought that would have rendered you incapacitated until the after effects of the liquor had worn off.

Like I said, a much better cure that coffee."
Darkan Rhal
Clan Member

Postby Joe » August 4th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Joe smirks a bit, "I like your style. You deffinitely show no fear. I guess that would come from being as powerful a mage as you say you are." Joe paused a moment to study the man before continuing, "In the world I'm from, I traveled the globe learning spells from all sorts of magic users. I suppose that's how I became an ambassador here, I just like to travel and talk to people. So where are you from?"
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Darkan Rhal » August 4th, 2006, 2:24 pm

*A slight smile would cross Darkan's face*

"I have traveled much in my many long years. I was born in world call Ansalon, but have spent more years away from that place that what I spent there."

*Taking another sip of his tea, Darkan would seem to gaze off into the distance as if he could see some unseen world and what he saw made him sad*

"This is world is my home now, for better or worse. That place has nothing for me now."
Darkan Rhal
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Golden Griffon